the Rift

Accept me as I am[open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

Parelia watched the pair before her and her ears pricked as she watched Artemis ’s reaction to Arlo’s mention of his home. ‘What’s wrong with the Asylum?’ She wondered silently but she could almost taste the unease rolling off of the other mare. Parelia’s skin shuddered at her flank, her nervous tick, as she watched Artemis’s ears twitch to and fro. Her intelligent brown eyes moved from the white and red unicorn to the handsome silver stallion. She examined him more closely taking in his posture then looking into his eyes as if trying to see into his soul. She cocked her ears towards him as if trying to hear his thoughts. Her instincts told her to be leery of all, but her heart told her to be nice. ‘Such conflicting feelings towards him, I wonder why.’ She thought curiously towards herself.

Her eyes flicked back to the mare as she spoke of her intentions, Parelia could tell she was a little awkward, but it didn’t bother her at all in fact she thought it was endearing and a little bit of a challenge. She smiled back encouragingly at Artemis drank in her words enthusiastically. ‘Apollo leads the herd at the bottom of the foothills, and I’ve been invited to live there.’ She thought smiling even brighter. Before replying she waited for Arlo to speak; it would have been quite rude of her to speak without hearing the other side’s proposition.

Her brown eyes once again found Arlo’s bright ice blue eyes, as he spoke. A tingle raced up her spine like wild fire at his deep enchanting voice. Wonder at the mystery of his herd land pricked at her as she watched his expressions. She seemed to swell at his praise of her beauty, she had always known she wasn’t ugly, but hearing others thought so was always nice. She seemed to glow as she listened to him speak. ‘M’lady?’ She thought her eyes flashing playfully at his choice of words.

Suddenly with one word he popped the ego he had so unknowingly had stroked. Throwing up her sender head she arched her neck proudly and half extended her wings, making the clearing seem much smaller she gazed intently at Artemis. Her voice was a little more brisk but still kind, “I think I will do just that Arlo; Atremis I would love to meet you’re leader Apollo.” After her sweet voice stopped the rest of the handsome stallion’s words clicked in her brain, ‘Not wanting to go home?’ She thought curiously, ‘but why doesn’t he just leave the herd?’ her voice was much softer this time as she took a step closer towards the much taller stallion. She pulled her wings in protectively closer to her as she realized for the first time how much larger they both were to her meager fourteen three hands. “Arlo…” She paused gathering her thoughts hoping not to say the wrong thing. “If you do not wish to return to the Asylum, why do you not um, find a new herd?” She glanced at Artemis. “I don’t know about the Asylum herd, but you seem too much of a gentleman to be with a bunch that seems to worry even such a powerful warrior as Artemis.” She cocked her head courteously towards Artemis and waited their replies.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:555

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Accept me as I am[open] - by Parelia - 09-30-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 09-30-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-02-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 03:54 PM