the Rift

[OPEN] the one who creeps in corridors &&..

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I shift my weight and I flick my tail. It is simple motions, but I have been feeling better as of late. The golden feather is still woven tightly in its braid that is shared by the broken glass heart. My yellow orbs lock on her as I take in her injured form. The battered one speaks, her voice in sweet lyrical chords as they reach my audits. Again, with the ‘Queen’ commentary. It’s a form of affection, be happy. Innerste’s voice had slid into my skull as she alerted me her injuries were only from a training battle.

My tense muscles loosened, each of my frame’s limbs relaxing as I stood there, still as regal as before. ”Good. Good. Training is perfekt,” I say as my voice weaves through the trees and wraps around the branches and terrain. And the mare spoke out again, asking for a purpose, asking for a way to serve the Asylum. A smile graces my lips as I ponder over options. No one to be spied on at this moment in time. But, perhaps we could use some new areas to practice upon. Different terrains, different conditions, different everything. Yes. That would be lovely. ”Of course, mein kleine. You can gather a purpose,” I began, shifting my feet as I glanced toward her. ”You can go and search for new places to train. Different terrains and conditions from what we have in the marsh. Three locations should be enough to start with, but if you can find more that is always helpful” A tiny pause, and then I shift my weight a little, ”Take one of the warriors with you, whoever you feel most comfortable with. Need to ensure that you are safe at all times. And, report back as soon as you can,”

Perhaps we can gain a bit more knowledge at this moment. Perhaps we can start a better training regiment. This, mein puppe, would be wonderful.

325 words
sorry it sucks so badly |:
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Circuta - 09-30-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Seele - 11-01-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Nicodemus - 11-07-2013, 07:32 PM