the Rift

[OPEN] A maniacs new love song.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The marsh was my home. It was a sad image. One that scared most away. But it was safe. It was calming. It embodied everything that was my life source. The constant whispering of souls from all directions. The ease of which I had managed to find that I could pull on the livings' souls in order to try and drag them down into the depths of death. You truly are building a family, Seele. I am proud. Innerste sang, her voice spinning around in my cranium as I edge on forward.

Of course, it seemed that I was no longer allowed a moment alone anymore. My head had been spinning with the return of Tio, but the thoughts that arose were confusing. So, I simply decided to shake them off, spread my legs, and then head toward the sound of my name from the familiar baritone chords. Arlo is back, after his return with the black mare who had decided to call Eris and I 'Queens'. A laugh couldn't help but to escape my lips before I tumbled forward as I thought about being called Queen.

Questions. My dears, who does not have a question upon their mind? I supposed that it did not matter anyways, for I was going to search Arlo out soon enough to push him up higher in the ranks. He had proved himself not once, not twice, but three times. Helping to train Sonya, fighting beside us for the Throat's safety, and bringing home Circuta. He deserved to be up there. He deserved to help train more. And, if he continued to move at that rate, then he would no doubt be a Blood Warrior soon.

"I'm here." I grumble, my eyes flickering toward Skywalker as he introduces himself again and asks for an answer to his probing questions. "Skywalker, Arlo." I say, swatting my tail at the hoard of flies that seems to be grouping around the area. "I have been meaning to find you, Arlo. Where have you been hiding?" I pause, every so slightly, tilting my cranium a few degrees to the right and giving a small snort, "And what are the pressing questions that require answers."

It seemed, today, that Arlo would be promoted with an audience - someone who he would now be commanding...

395 words
So sorry it sucks :| Quick post
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
A maniacs new love song. - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Skywalker - 10-04-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Seele - 10-04-2013, 10:39 PM