the Rift

[OPEN] A maniacs new love song.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

"You are all acting like children." Her girlish voice was harsh, seeping out of the shadows like death. Her blue orbs angrily studied them all from a distance and now she moved the join them. Shrugging out of some thorny bushes, The Empress stood proudly before them all. Her slim body glistened, wet from the waters of The Marsh. Her mane rippled down her back, bright red and a strong reminder of blood. Ears pinned to her crown and a scowl was painted delicately onto her face. Annoyance radiated off of her, anyone that was miles away would be able to feel the waves the rolled down her spine now. No one in particular annoyed her, just the general way they were acting. "We will not play games among one other," a quick glance at Skywalker. The black stallion who she admired so much would not be receiving any special treatment. Something told Eris that the black stallion would prefer it this way. "How can we win a war if we are fighting among ourselves?" The time for games was later. They had to trust themselves right here, right now.

Now The Empress cast her stern gaze over Arlo was offered him a tiny smile. The blood mare had been impressed constantly by his loyalty and his effort among the herd. There could only be one general though...she had promised that position to Skywalker. That didn't mean that Arlo could challenge later for the position though, Eris knew that he deserved it more. Still, the meeting with Skywalker had been so much more fun. "You have been loyal to us since day one Arlo, Seele and I really appreciate it. We would not have come this far if it were not for you." Her gaze softened and her scowl had vanished. Her words were spoken softly in a sincere tone, carefully pondering what to say next Eris glanced to Seele. It had been a while since they had stood together and discussed their group, what they needed "I feel that you have proven yourself to us many times" Now she turned to Skywalker, he could not go on disrespecting her troops like this. She gave him a single 'we will talk about this later.' There would be no games played until they cleared up a few things.

Turning from her general Eris looked finally at Seele. "A few promotions and announcements seem to be in order." Time to break the news to Seele, knowing that her sister would not be happy about her next announcement didn't stop The Blood Empress from carrying forward anyway. "I have decided to make Skywalker our general. Arlo I know that you are just as deserving of the position, I have not forgotten." As she spoke of the white stag her eyes rested on him. "Of course, if you feel you can do better you may challenge for the position in the future. For now, we shall let it settle." Her word, for now, was final. No one would be able to challenge Skywalker's position until they had land. She did this to make sure that Skywalker kept his word, he had promised her a crown, she would see that he made it happen. Doing this she would protect him from challenges for as long as possible, then in future only respectable members would be able to challenge him. The Empress did not doubt her secret partner's abilities though, he was a fit warrior who apparently always got what he wanted.

Looking over Skywalker Eris challenged him with her eyes. Would her dare challenge her words? Or would her come over and touch her like lovers reuniting? Eris wasn't sure which idea horrified her more.

Or which filled her with pleasure.

They were not a couple.
They were partners.
He was hers.
She was his.
Complicated. They were bloody complicated.

" "
647 words.
This is so lame...I apologise for that!

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Messages In This Thread
A maniacs new love song. - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Skywalker - 10-04-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Seele - 10-04-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Arlo - 10-07-2013, 05:15 AM