the Rift

[OPEN] A maniacs new love song.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I stand there, awaiting an answer. And, I seem to be getting politeness in return. ”Much better. No nasty spirits clinging…” I say, hissing at the end before he continued on, saying he had left because of the daemons that were lurking in his psyche. I couldn’t help but to smirk at the thought of those spirits that were raging around, fighting against his frame to get out. But, he seemed to have subdued them well for the time being. He had also been searching the threshold for recruits and helping to train Sonya, saying that she has been coming along nicely. ”Good, good. She needs training. Everyone could use some training. Nice to see you are settling in well…” I say, before tilting my head as he dips his dial in a form of respect. So, to the real point. He is interested in knowing what is next. He wants to know his place. He has proved himself, no? Innerste offered as I swiveled my audits toward Skywalker.

He had said my name, bobbed his head and bickered along before I had answered anything. Bickering. I was honestly done with such things. ”We are forming a family, Skywalker. Pawns are to be discarded, and no one is of a level to be so easily cast aside,” I snort, yellow orbs narrowing a little as I feel my spirit begin to cling to his, wanting so desperately to pull on it for daring to say that I was wishing death on those under my command. But, no. I did not allow the insatiable desire to take me over. I held my spirits claws at bay, not allowing them to yank his soul from his vessel – not yet anyways.

And then, Eris has appeared. She is chiding them before I have a chance to say anything and the only thing I can do is laugh. ”Eris’s words are the truth – instead of being deluded by a desire for blood,” I muse, watching as she addressing everything. I shift my weight just a little, standing a little taller as she starts to say that a few promotions are in order. And then, attempting to pull a general out of her hat she says that Skywalker is a General. The claws of my spirit are clinging to the mare who is also my leader. But, I dare not fight with her before my troops. The claws sink and stab to the soul, but cause no harm to her actual mind or even allow her to realize that this is happening. No. No one would realize that I was so readily prepared to yank their soul out at a moment’s notice. And then she is saying that he could challenge for the position later.

The seeker enters the circle, addressing each of us as she dips her dome in respect towards the two of us. She apologizes for speaking out of place, and says she disagrees with the promotion of Skywalker. She wasn’t the only one. He has done NOTHING to prove himself! How dare that blood-covered mare promote him without your approval! Schwere hissed, my spirit’s claws sinking back into Eris and Skywalker’s souls, just begging for the approval to yank them from their vessels. And then, the black mare has challenged Skywalker to a duel. A duel for Arlo’s right to general. My laugh breaks through the air. I don’t know why I find this entire situation so funny, but everything about it is just amazing. I let my laugh continue for a few more seconds until I cut it off abruptly and begin to look towards the four of them before me.

My eyes narrow as I flick my tail and allow a breath to float out of my lungs. ”Arlo shall also become a General, Frauline Eris.” I say, the authority and slightly annoyed at the fact that I hadn’t been told about this earlier. ”And if Skywalker’s position cannot be challenged for until later, then neither can Arlo’s.” A snort of my maw as I peer between the two of them, not too happy with their manners between each other. ”Perhaps you two jungen should learn to get along.” I mutter, shaking my head and then looking towards Circuta, ”Frauline, no need to challenge a stag to a challenge that isn’t necessary. Keep your pretty hide pretty. Appearances are everything as a seeker… After all. Who wants to spread their knowledge to the one covered in scum?” I say with a smile, moving to her side and bumping her shoulder. Perhaps she was the only one who could carry some form of decency in this mess.

Perhaps I wouldn’t have to force them to behave like good children with a simple yank of the soul.

796 words
Sorry it sucks >.<"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
A maniacs new love song. - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Skywalker - 10-04-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Seele - 10-04-2013, 10:39 PM