[PRIVATE] round and round [lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

"Of course I do. It does not change things, Ktulu...you are still enamored with a stallion I hardly know, with a daughter to share, and I...well, I'm nothing but a shadow."

Ktulu had never wanted to just hit someone so much before in her life, but she wanted to hit Lakota. She wanted to smack some sense into the mare's head and make her think about what she was saying and what Ktulu had done since she had left the Foothills. Her own expression hardened to match that of Lakota's and Ktulu snorted at her. All the while Eytan remained by her forelegs, trying to soothe her and watching the younger bear that had claimed part of Lakota's soul.

"You're an idiot, Lakota." Ktulu finally said, a sharp edge finding its way into her voice. "And I suppose I am, too, for thinking that you knew me." Her ears tilted back against her head and she ignored Eytan's prodding in her mind to try and get her to calm down. She'd spent too much time waiting for Lakota to join her like she promised she would, but it seemed that Lakota was just going to spit in her face and leave her.

"Calm down!" Eytan shouted within her mind, making her flinch and draw back. Her eyes shot down to the bear and she found herself close to snapping her teeth at him, but he took the opportunity to get his words in since he had her attention. "Akota confused." He said. "Explain to her." The pair stared at one another before the bear lost his patience and growled at his bonded. "NOW!"

Ktulu's head snapped back up and her eyes locked on Lakota. "How do you know who I'm enamored with, Lakota?" She inquired. "How?" Had she been around to notice the distance that had begun to develop between herself and Midas? Had she seen how it grew even when they tried to make it work? Had she seen the way she had started to withdraw herself from him to try and ease the break that she felt was imminent? No. No she had not and yet there she was saying that Ktulu was enamored.

"Think about it, Lakota." She pressed. "Why am I here? If I'm as enamored with Midas as you think I am then why didn't I go to him when I left?" She glared at the other mare as she asked her questions, but she didn't stop. "Because I've been here everyday waiting for you." And she'd waited day after godforsaken day for the damned mare to come to her like she had promised. "Why would I wait for you if I loved someone else?"

@[Lakota]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 09-30-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 10-05-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 10-06-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 10-19-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 10-21-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 11-01-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 11-03-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 11-15-2013, 11:41 PM