the Rift

[OPEN] ...And Something Else Deep

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

I didn't mean to scare you, honest to god I didn't and I felt bad that I did, but I couldn't help but grin. You never did have luck with trees. I think I was in the same boat as you, shocked at just how much you'd grown up and completely lost as to what to say. I just couldn't believe that you were really there. Roskuld in the flesh and blood. My flesh and blood. I felt like my heart would burst from my chest and flop across the ground to you because you were really real and not just some made thing that my mind created to keep me from being lonely. And you were so grown up. I always knew that you would be pretty but I never thought you would be so strikingly beautiful.

When you finally spoke I laughed quietly. "So are you." Though you might have been a little bit shorter than me you were still a lot taller than the last time I had seen you, but the last time I had seen you it was when we had settled down to go to sleep. When I woke up you were gone and no one knew where you had gone. If they did no one would tell me.

"Its... its been a while Ros." I shuffled my hooves in the leaves and flicked my tail. I never was good at hiding when I was nervous but I don't know if you even picked up on that because we hadn't grown up together like we should have. I spent a long time bitter about that, Ros. And I spent a long time going on 'adventures' out of the Foothills just to see if I could even catch sight of you somewhere. I spent a lot of time in trouble with Momma and Bear because of that and I didn't have a damn thing to show for it.

"Where'd you go?" I couldn't control the tremor in my voice as I spoke. "You didn't even tell me bye." I blinked my eyes, stubbornly refusing the tears that suddenly stung them to spill over dark lids and slide down my face. I didn't want to be sad now that I was face to face with you. I didn't even want to be happy. I wanted to be as angry with you as I was when I figured out that you had left me.

I guess I'm a little too soft hearted.

I guess I love you a little too much.

@[Roskuld]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
...And Something Else Deep - by Roskuld - 10-01-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Ranjiri - 10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Roskuld - 10-04-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Ranjiri - 10-04-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Roskuld - 10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Ranjiri - 10-06-2013, 09:35 PM