the Rift

[PRIVATE] Who is the Light and Who is the Devil?

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Intriguing he was, yes. But, he was very stubborn and to an extent Seiren liked the broad personality he portrayed and also disliked it. It reminded the silver very much of herself in a way that she was kind of an aloof soul. And for some reason her dark, enchanting orbs, were searching for his gaze. They traced towards his horns and his white striped markings that ran across them. When their gaze met Seiren could not decipher a feeling, but she knew that somewhere along the lines, they could possibly get along for this moment being. A sly smirk arose on her soft features. However, she indeed was a stealthy one. If someone tried to get too close to finding out the true her and the haunting secrets which lie beneath her skin, then she would shun them. There is no explaining her past; it just haunts her every second. She does not need reminding of it, and Grumpy was the perfect distraction to release her of those thoughts.

As his brow rose in bewilderment, Seiren watched. Again, his low toned voice rang to meet her drum. The girl’s ears, tipped forwards, intrigued. But now, more than ever, he seemed agitated and she could feel a tense between them. Or maybe it was just her, but Seiren did not know how to reply to that statement. She just simply swished her tail, like a crescent moon, briefly to show that she did not care if he wanted to know or not. She was just asking a question. Most others do not really care whether she was there or not. She was like the passing of fog. Something a soul walks through and cannot see the rest of the world momentarily. They know it’s there, and its blocking their vision slightly, but the soul ignore it anyways. But the dark stallion was not ignoring her. Even though he seemed to be agitated, he still returned the gaze and attention. Seiren did at least appreciate that.

“"Why in the nine hells would you come here?"

Why in the nine hells do you ask so many questions? She responded in her mind. Flicking her orbs towards him once again, she let out a small sigh. “Because,” she paused, not losing his gaze. “I don’t have anywhere else to be, so why not?” Her gaze fell and she looked towards the fire. She absolutely dreaded living alone, but this was the lifestyle that she was used to. All she needed was food and a temporary shelter and she was good. But, Seiren did not realize how desperate she really was for comfort.

His chuckle snapped her back towards his gaze. She too let out a brief chuckle, glad that Grumpy was not mad about her little joke. But then, before she realized, that he too was calling her a name. Perfect. Just the perfect way to get back at her. Seiren grinned, nodding her head, as she appreciated his comedic statement. “Touché, Grumpy,” She smirked Touché.” A grin plastered on her face as in “it’s on ram!”

Seiren was truly now enjoying his company, but wanted to disregard his question. However, she chose not to disregard it. “I do not have a family or a herd so I roam in the wilds to survive on my own.” Keeping this statement casual, she was not looking for his sympathy. Actually she was not looking for sympathy at all. Seiren wished that he would just ignore it, honestly. He probably did not even care anyways, so the fae was not worried. “Yes, that’s right,” She admitted to the stud. “But now, you are in the heart of Helovia. I believe what you are looking for is the Veins of the Gods.” She looked towards him now holding his gaze. “If you really want to go to the veins, I have no problem in showing you where it is since you’re not quite close to it...” Her voice was quiet and simple. She had no problem in showing him where the veins were. In fact she would not mind at all.

@[Torleik]
Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Light and Who is the Devil? - by Seiren - 11-01-2013, 02:12 PM