Aurora Basin Phantom
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.4hh :: 2
Adoptable

NAO</style>
Treading this lightless night
I will pay karma's price
</style>

""
As she stared upon the vast and newly lighted basin, Torleik spoke. “You like the sun? The Sun God?” Almost as if he were surprised that she praised it's extremely over-due return. Nao wouldn't say that she worshipped the Sun God, more that now that they have returned, it has finally brought sight and warmth back. And The Basin in the long eclipse, had been hit hard the most. With the snow piling up even higher, and the temperatures dropping even lower then usual. Anyone would feel praise for the sun to have been lit up again.

"Well, I wouldn't say I follow the Sun God... Wait, how long have you been in Helovia? Has anyone told you how long we've lived in the dark?"

She turned over to him, and her eyes widened in puzzlement. As if suddenly she had realized how much the hibernation had gone on. It had been several seasons, not only did they receive no contact of any form from the Sun, but as well as the Moon, Earth, and Time gods. It was terrifying and the Helovian lands had been even more corrupt then usual in those times. Everyone's sanity was slowly draining away, if it hadn't already before. But slowly, and painfully, each god had decided their times to return and bring back the life of the realm. Nao still didn't understand why the gods had decided this. Was this a lesson on hope?

Suddenly as the sun's light poured in more, it finally touched the top of her dome as it bobbed up. Her maw nestling lower in the reaction of the brimming warmth that sparked onto her skin. An a chilling sigh left her lips for the heat that she hadn't felt in so long. The sun would soon reveal her head and body, and she would have to be careful for it not to be damaged. The filly suddenly realized that Torleik had realized that she was indeed troubled and nestled his muzzle onto her head. “What troubles you?” He questioned politely.

Her expression had spread into a worried glance, and she spoke "It's.. It's the sun. If I'm in it for too long, I can get burned badly." Her orbs swiftly glanced back onto her freckled back. "My dad calls it.. Allergies?" She spoke, the last of her words coming into a question as if to say if she said it right.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Nao - 10-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Nao - 10-14-2013, 05:21 PM