the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ghost

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Often she wondered what the lands would look like from above, with everything appearing much smaller than it actually was. Would such a sight be breathtaking or would it be rather depressing to see what changes the years make to the land. Soaring with the birds while it seemed like a neat opportunity, the mare could not help but see the fear that would come with it as well if it was her up there. While travelling would become easier as would escaping from various situations her heart was not in the skies but likely on the ground where there was secure footing beneath her hooves. Many emotions came with this thought process as the realization once again became clear that she did not know where her heart belonged. It was about as lost as she was in this lifetime wondering where it was that she belonged, constantly searching for something to feel right.

Murdock must be well familiar with these lands being able to see what many of them only dreamed of seeing. Maybe once this god forsaken storm passed he could point her in the direction of home, well the edge. At the mention of the cliffs her head turned to the direction indicated, that had been the way she had come. Did she walk right by the edge without knowing it? With her luck it was likely. “What brings you here? Isn't the Edge quite a ways away?” Great so there goes her idea that she might be able to find her way home with Murdock's help, oh well its not like she had a sense of direction anyway.

"The edge.. its...its somewhere." She admitted wishing she actually had some idea where she was to begin with. "I don't really know where I am going to be honest, I just went for a walk to clear my head and well, here I am." Her gaze fell to the ground beneath her feet embarrassed with her whole situation. This fog was definitely not being any help whatsoever, if it cleared maybe she could recognize something familiar. It would be a long shot but maybe her only chance unless she ran into someone else that knew directions.

If she ever managed to get back home again it would likely be best to not leave the area again and wind up lost. It was not the best feeling especially to someone who already feared whatever lay around the next corner would eat her or worse. As the clouds rolled overhead precariously darkening with each minute that passed a few drops of water splashed onto her forehead, great here comes the rain she thought half sighing. This day was just getting better and better, what was next lightning to strike her? It was sad that the thought actually was deemed a possibility in her mind as it would end this roller coaster for her freeing her from the torment and daily pain. It would be considered a freak accident instead of suicide, not that it really mattered as no one would notice her disappearance in the first place. "You don't happen to know where the Edge is do you?" She asked softly trying not to glare up to the heavens as more rain fell.

TAGS: @[Murdock]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Nada

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Ghost - by Murdock - 10-01-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 10-18-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 11-15-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 11-30-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 12-01-2013, 01:07 AM