the Rift

The Birth Of Pandora

Pandora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 503d3n.jpg]

The scent of the stranger was known before the sight. Pandora turned her head when she heard the voice. She gave no answer to the stranger’s new question. What was there to say to someone who randomly walked out from the forest? As far as she was concerned there was nothing. For a long moment, she merely eyed the newcomer. Then, she asked for her name, quite bold to ask a for a name without a proper greeting.

“What is there to fear within the darkness? Though it may blind us physically, we at times can see what we truly are.” She replied to the mare. That would be answer enough toward her second question, now for the third, her name. “Yes, I am Pandora.” The name rolling of her tongue felt so strange. Yet, there was something so freeing about leaving behind her previous alias. It felt as though she could truly leave behind her previous life. Nothing remained of that life now, except for the ashes of names that were slowly being forgotten. “I have told you who I am, why don’t you speak of yourself now?”

Another voice broke into the conversation. Pandora turned her head at the other new arrival, who was yet another blue roan. This mare spoke with a soft voice, and her words intrigued her. “ Why live solely in the light or the darkness?” She asked gazing at the new mare, studying her. Like herself, this new arrival was a fellow unicorn unlike the other mare. To Pandora, it was odd enough that one stranger would emerge from the dense forest, and now she sensed it was far more than a coincidence. Something about his place held some kind of significance, it must if suddenly she was being approached.

“As fascinating as discussing light, color, darkness, and sins, I find my thoughts distracted by other questions.” She began glancing between the two mares. “I do believe that there is some motive behind you both coming to me. I feel as though this forest I have entered is obviously a place notable if you are approaching me so willingly.” Though not trusting of the mares, Pandora didn’t necessarily assume their intentions were in any form malicious. If they had planned on harming her there was a good chance they would have done so earlier. Or they were anticipating the right moment, but there was no fear of failure, for the twisted maiden was a survivor. “I also believe it is safe to assume the fact two aren’t intending any harm, considering the fact you could have done it upon first arriving here.” She paused briefly, and a bit of a smile crossed over her lips. It wasn’t a warm smile, it had wolfish appearance to it, within that same moment an obvious light of challenge flashed into her emerald eyes. “ I’m particularly fond of straight up and answers and will not tolerate those who speak in riddles and rabbit trails. Life is limited, I don’t want to waste it trying to decipher meanings. There is a time and place for riddles.” Her eyes were switching between each of the mares, seeing who would speak up first.

"Speech"*Thoughts*Action

Messages In This Thread
The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-01-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Lakota - 10-03-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-05-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Lakota - 10-12-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-23-2013, 04:47 PM