the Rift

The Birth Of Pandora

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

A smile crosses her lips like a shadow, and a light chuckle is all she exudes at first. "I like you," is all that follows. She rests a leg and cocks her head at the other mare, intrigued. Of course, Pandora seemed just as curious about her name, though she could not declare if herself as a person was intriguing to the other mare. "Lakota, Poisoner and Earth Medic of the Windtossed Foothills." No point in any fluff, Lakota was very much so someone who said what she wished, did what she wanted, and told you how she felt without care for anything but honesty. It certainly wasn't a personality that gained many friends, but those who did stand by here were ones she would never replace due to their loyalty and similar personalities.

Another voice touched her ears and she turned and gave a short, soft laugh. "You'll have to leave me from this one, I can only keep up with so many metaphors." A smirk twists her lips delicately, amused because she simply can't be this deep all the time, and sees no point. Pandora and the newcomer could speak of it all they wanted for as long as they desired, Lakota saw no reason to if she was only here for one reason. And of course when Pandora echoed her in a far more eloquent fashion moments later, Lakota gave a laugh and nodded, Aodaun growing bored and standing to twine between her legs until she still him with a short tap of her hoof to the earth. He flopped onto his side, feeling un-threatened at that moment, and watched the other two mares from between his bonded's forelegs.

"You're in Helovia's Threshold, where all newcomers are apparently drawn for some reason and where recruiters and mischief makers come from herds all around, as well as the wild lands, to see if anybody would like to follow them home or live alone with other wanderers." How many times had she given this speech to those who had never before entered Helovia? It was almost nostalgic, if it wasn't so repetitive.

"You're under no threat because we both, if I can speak for the other miss here, are under orders or are acting on our own to strengthen our herds with numbers. Some come here, also, to merely guide along the newcomers happily and get them safely to where they need or want to go and inform them of the herds and the like. Those are fewer but still around, and are only wanting to be helpful instead of hoping to recruit the person." Shrugging her shoulders daintily she reached her muzzle down to peer at Ao, who gave a happy growl and rolled back to his tummy, wriggle along the earth instead of standing and walking. Lakota smirked at him and he gave another growl, slapping his big paws against the earth as she entertained him through their bond, teasing and playing verbally in a conversation the other two would never hear. Ao wrapped his paws around her muzzle and pressed his fuzzy head to her cheek before releasing her to scamper around the other two, inspecting them as Lakota raised her head to watch him like a hawk. Pandora and the other nameless mare might be harmless, but if they so much as made a single move towards Aodaun she would have no qualms ripping into their lungs with her magic.

---
Oh golly I'm so sorry I didn't know it was my turn ;_____;

Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-01-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Lakota - 10-03-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-05-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Lakota - 10-12-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-23-2013, 04:47 PM