the Rift

[JUDGED] A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik had not been a Lord for more than a few hours, but the power had certainly not gone to his head. In all honesty, he felt painfully and miserably distracted from his true love: machinery. He could feel the magic in his blood weaving again, turning him on, making him want to create mechanical mirrors of nature. The title he was awarded fit him more aptly than his current rank, and the Engineer thought on what he needed to do and how best to do it.

And let me tell you, thinking about others as a whole in a herd was not his strong suit. The stallion was struggling.

Torleik was right about a few things though, he did see everyone as cogs in the machine - little, unique pieces that needed to be shoved together in just the right way to work. Seeing them as anything else would require an emotional connection that was far beyond his realm of understanding. Perhaps this view was what the Basin needed - someone who cared less about feelings and more about getting shit done. That was an egotistical thought, of course, but knowing no other way to live, Ulrik thought that it would be welcomed after Psyche's utter failure.

The demon-horned stallion approached, and Ulrik's mad eyes glinted at him curiously. A grimace tightened his lips into a line when his name was barked from that deep voice. Oh that ground all the way down under his hide, being yelled at like a mother would to her child. The stallion blinked, raising a single, dark brow from one of his tawny eyes.

What came out of Torleik's mouth was at least a welcome bluntness. Ulrik respected the fact that this charcoal beast of runes has the balls to tell him off, even though he was bloody wrong...

Seemingly unmoved, the Engineer smiled only just a little. "If I am so unfit then why was I handed the crown?" he asked, his question pointed as he narrowed his eyes. "I have no intentions of leading for more than a day - you will not suffer your doubts in me for long," the stallion replied thickly, his expression sobering. He was honest when he had told Torleik that politics undid him; he had better things to do. "Anything else....? If it's a fight you want, by all means..." he trailed, gracefully bowing in mocking pleasantries.

[Yay! redgod battle]

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

Messages In This Thread
A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-02-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Torleik - 10-02-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-05-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Torleik - 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-07-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-11-2013, 08:37 PM