the Rift

Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

He stands firm, waiting patiently for the arrival he knew would come. The familiar figure rose from the desert heat, meeting him despite the intense heat above. A smile breaks across his face in welcome, inviting her to stand closer on the grass which grew from under his feet. Her head tilted downward in a respectful fashion, red eyes wide in surprise. The Earth God supposed that he could not blame the mare for being shocked by the sudden appearance of the deity. While mortals often came to see the Gods, the Gods rarely had the same initiative to meet with mortals.

This was not just any meeting, though. Father Earth had a proposition for the new mare, hoping that she would accept. The sun above was a constant reminder of why he was here, to avoid a catastrophe like this Tallsun if he could. His smile slowly dwindles, replacing it with a more serious expression as his begins to speak.

"I wish to speak with you, Ktulu," he says very frank, his voice rumbling like a rockslide. "This season has brought many suffering, and I would like to avoid such problems in the future." A pause is given as the God looks at Ktulu more closely. He was certain he had made the right choice, but she could always refuse. "I would like to give my mortal children a child of my own blood to protect them, to protect the balance, and I would like for you to be the dam of this child."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 08-06-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu] - by God of the Earth - 08-06-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 08-06-2012, 04:15 PM