the Rift

Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

Ktulu was attentive, and for that the God was grateful. For such a young mare, she had a maturity about her that he noticed the first time they met. Her sister, Ophelia, had it was well. Perhaps her injury had made her grow faster than other foals, as Ophelia's memory had made her much different from the rest of her peers. She was strong, just like the family from which she came. If it was her, his son would be strong as well.

The shock which crosses her face at his proposal was not entirely unsuspected. It did not look like a shock that would breed a rejection, but just honest surprise. Self-doubt, so common in mortals, was a sign of modesty. The God of the Earth smiles. Her question is not unexpected, but he still almost breaks into a chortle as she says it. The laughter resides only in his gentle smile, not crossing over into sound. "You are a strong, caring individual, Ktulu. I wish for those traits to be taught to my son as well. I believe that even during my absences, he will have a wonderful teacher."

Her acceptance made the chuckle on the tips of his lips spill over, joy in his green eyes. "I am so very glad."

[ I'm going to go ahead and post his stats in the Grove, but we can continue this if you want. ^^ ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 08-06-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 08-06-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: Heartbeat Like a Drum [Ktulu] - by God of the Earth - 08-07-2012, 11:50 AM