the Rift

we will carry you there.

Caelia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Solitude did not stay with Caelia on this eve. It left as a wisp, and with it's disappearance came her deliverance. A elegant figure, lithe, feminine, and yet she decided that this femme knew much more of warfare then she ever had. Her orb's roamed her companies face, flitting, darting, It was almost too easy to simply ignore the smaller and scarred left hark. Orb's of pearls in the shape of golden flakes, they shimmered in the reflection of the sunlight and glittered as diamond's in the warmth. A sleek, long dagger that lured with it's beauty as a fish does to well-placed bait. The graceful length of her neck faded into a long-legged seal brown bodice. Dark skinned, and yet, impurities are difficult to find upon the huntress who approaches her. The buttery streak in her ebony locks move her attention to the slight bounce of mane and tail as she moves yet closer, and finally comes to a stop in front of her frame. Her hooves are placed with regal step, her bodice held with grace and ease. It is obvious that this is a mark of royalty, something that the two stranger's
share quite in common, coupled with the simple fact that they were of the divine's creations. The huntresses' tiara is tipped high, and she instinctively mirrors the expression with her own crown. Proper etiquette, one of the many things she was taught well in her classes with her family. Her family.
Another surge of bitter aftertaste fills her maw.

Her guesses of royalty are proven true, as the woman she now knows as Illynx tells her of her ranking. The Lady of the Aurora Basin, not the name one is simply given at the entrance to a kingdom's gates. It is a title of high esteem, she recognizes. And yet, she has never heard of this which the Lady speaks of. The Aurora Basin is not common knowledge to her, nor does the remember teaching's of it when she was under the care of her family. If the lost princess was more arrogant, she may have cast the name aside as a heady attempt at the respect a royal is given. And yet, she is not, even with all her many flaws, she trusts in the Lady of the Basin that her words stand true. A soft lilting sigh escapes her maw. It is but a fool's errand to pretend to be more knowledgeable then one already is, and so her next words are spoken soft, as rain patters on the tops of wooden shelters, soft; and yet inquiring.
"Lady Illynx. A pleasure, I am Caelia." The thrum of her voice pauses, to continue on. "I do not remember the kingdom of the Basin in my classes, and yet I am certain you speak the truth. Apologies for my lack of knowledge, my Lady."

The Lady praises her for her crown, and she manages to express a light smile. Ah, yes, her weapons..
"I appreciate your kind word's, the dagger you adorn is - indeed, - lovely as well."
With crimson orbs she meets the Lady's molten gaze.
"Allow me to be quite blunt, Lady Illynx. My kin bore the same design's upon their domes. They now lay with bloodied bodies, for our kingdom was swarmed with the unblessed and the winged rat's that deem themselves to be worthy of the title of royalty. Upon a day which my kingdom celebrated, my Lady. We did not expect them to come on such a blessed occasion, and my people did not survive the overwhelming numbers of the flock's at our doorstep. I escaped with my dear sister, who I lost in the depth's of the forest. Perhaps the rat's of the sky took her as some caged pet, disgusting as the idea is. I am now a wanderer, without place to deem home. I seek such a place."
The princesses' crimson orbs turn dark with memories, memories and vengeful anger.
"I wish to bring justice upon the likes of that which burned my home to the ground, turned once glorious mansions to ashen soot and red wine. I beg any assistance you may provide me."
She waits with baited breath. What if The Lady, her sister in species, was allied with the winged rat's? This land could very well be different then her own homeland. It is a difficult pause, for the rampant, beating muscle inside her chest screams it's pain at her blackened soul. She must be patient, she must be. For her sister, for her family. It is essential, and so, she simply.. is.

@[Illynx]
SCRIBBLES: I apologize for the switch to third person, first person was not turning out to be my friend at all! I really hope this didn't cause any confusion on my behalf. (Ah, well, I tried!)

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
we will carry you there. - by Caelia - 10-03-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: we will carry you there. - by Illynx - 10-03-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: we will carry you there. - by Caelia - 10-05-2013, 06:28 AM
RE: we will carry you there. - by Illynx - 10-07-2013, 09:47 AM