the Rift

THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open]

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

The rose appears startled by her, by the crown that adorns her dome. The smile upon her maw does not waver, though she wonders of the little rose's homeland.
It must have been far from this place, far from her kingdom, for even she knew of the different growths equines could sprout from birth. A bemusing thought sparked her mind, what would be the rose's reaction when she saw the winged breeds? It caused gentle laughter to bubble up from her throat, though the cawing was more of a unseen tremor through her bones. The rose's dome lowers in apologetic shame, a tentative smile curves the femme's maw. The lightest of blushes spreads her cheeks, an slow exhale and inhale of breath.
As she expects, the little rose says she is far from her home. She begins to reply to the rose's words, when a tall frame of another enters
the circle of her mind.
Her orb's drape easily across the silver moon, across the well-built and strong figure. The height is impressive, but she is not startled by her
appearance. It would be easier to stab her weaponry into her chest, if the new moon offered her and her quarry a threat. She continues to observe the figure,
the twenty second letter of the alphabet is marked with bloodied red across her face, her maw opens to reveal herself as the lunar huntress, the maiden of the moon.
the general of the windtossed foothills, she introduces herself, and her heart hums in distaste. does she wish to steal her quarry from her? it is likely, and yet she restrains her irritation at the presence of the maiden. at least she has weaponry that strikes from her dome, at least.
her lyrics spill forth from her maw, elegant cloaked darkness with a sweet edge.

"the day is young, huntress, though i am certain the night shall be blessed."
her dome turns, orbs facing the little rose once more. her pose remains regal,
and yet the gracefully curving neck slips downward, so that she may feel more comfortable in their midst.
she does not lower herself to the little rose's height entirely, she cannot, but she hopes the gesture
shall win her some small amount of favor. lyrics again spill into the air, smooth and sweet as honey. they are tantalizing whispers,
beckoning the rose to stay by her side.
"I may bestow knowledge upon you, then, my little rose. you have come across the land of helovia,
a tangled vine of the magical and the mundane. the threshold of this land is where you stand now,
a place where all newcomers come as a creek from a lake. outside of this place, strike four main kingdom's.
the dragon's throat, the world's edge, the windtossed foothills, and the aurora basin. i would recommend that you stay far from the basin,
least you wish to cut your existence in this world short. they are not so tolerate as we of the existence of those without horns upon their domes.."

her lyrics fade, as she allows the little rose to absorb her knowledge.
"i am circuta, seeker of the asylum. fret not, despite our title, we seek not harm upon you, but a place for you to deem home. a sanctuary that cannot be broken into, we are well fortified, and though we are not part of the mainland, i think you shall find we offer all that i am sure the maiden artemis wishes to give in speech to you. a home, nourishment, protection.." dark orbs glitter, constellations being woven by the second in her words. the last gentle thrum of her voice is a statement, a morsel.
"a family, little rose. a family."

CREDITS

tagged: @[Cancer] @[Artemis]
VENOMXBABY : MIDNIGHTSTOUCHSTOCK

Messages In This Thread
THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-04-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-05-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Artemis - 10-05-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-05-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Artemis - 10-07-2013, 05:04 AM