the Rift

THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open]

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei

Artemis managed a smile toward the smaller equine, dipping her thorned crown in a sign of respect. She did not speak for some time, as it was the night sky mare who was filling the since with her words. Artemis found her voice oddly calming yet she twisted her head slightly to the side, confused. The mention of the asylum made her muscles tense up defensively, yet her reaction was not nearly so noticeable now that she had met Arlo. Yet what confused her was exactly what Arlo had said. That the Asylum had certain requirements that needed to be fit in order to join, yet as she looked over the pretty little mare she saw nothing different about her than she had seen with Parelia.

So, she stepped forth a single step, but closer to he pair than the mare liked. As Artemis always put it; contact and closeness were for war, not peace. "Forgive me if I am wrong, Circuta, but I thought there were requirements for joining your family. I met a stag named Arlo who told me this, though he never actually told me what these requirements were." She admitted. Honestly, she half wanted to simply know the answer to that question, half wanted to prevent the little mare from joining a group she had no right joining.

But maybe this mare did fit whatever requirement that there was? She glanced toward the pretty thing with a faint smile. "Where are my manners? Circuta here is correct in assuming I am looking for new recruits. I offer a safe home defended by myself and my loyal warriors. Our leader Apollo is a kind soul, known as the Merciful. He is my brother in spirit, and we welcome all to join into our family as brothers and sisters both." She glanced toward the black mare, keeping herself on guard. Something about the Asylum rubbed her the wrong way. Maybe she was wrong in that feeling. Maybe her gut was telling her some truth she did not yet understand.

speech speech speech speech speech

[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-04-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-05-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Artemis - 10-05-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-05-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Artemis - 10-07-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-07-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-09-2013, 04:37 AM