Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace walked into the familiar surroundings of the Foothills. He looked about with a peaceful expression, feeling glad to be home. Also feeling glad that he was not the only one coming to this place, he brought with him a newcomer. The much needed members to return life back to his home. He glanced about seeking one of his herd members, bu for the moment none came into sight. His attention snapped back to the mare Autumn, he glanced over his shoulder to see if she was very far behind. Throughout their journey, he had been careful to not lose her. That would’ve been a horrendous even if he had to go out and search for the mare. Now was the time to return his attention to finding Apollo. Hopefully his leader wasn’t busy attending to other duties at the moment, it would be rather humiliating for Solace to arrive with a new recruit, and not have his leader appear. After glancing about several times he gave n and chose to call out for his leader.

“Apollo, I truly apologize if I am bothering you, but, I have a new recruit for the herd. She goes by the name of Autumn.” He hoped that it would not take long for him to appear, mostly for Autumn’s sake. He wanted the mare to feel at home and safe as soon as possible. Solace remembered how odd it felt wandering into a strange land, with a stallion he hardly knew. Even to this day, he still felt like a foreigner, but he hoped it was just the fact he hadn’t been making an enough of an effort to be involved with herd.

Quickly Solace glanced over his shoulder to make sure Autumn was near him. Most of all he wanted her to see Apollo.
"Speech”

OOC//
@[Autumn]