Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

The sound of someone’s voice rips me from my thoughts. My head turns in the direction the voice had come from. My eyes scan over the mare. Her coat a dark hue of ebony and my eyes drift to her wings. The color from them truly pops out in comparison to her dark pelt, and then I notice the horn. In the end, her race means very little to me. Internally I decide there are far more important things to ponder than the appearance of some stranger. One question in particular consumes my mind for a long moment. Why do the inhabitants of this land approach strangers so easily? Don’t they have any sense of caution? At least within that ‘Threshold’ their approaches made sense, they had a motive. What could possibly motivate this mare to come toward me is far beyond my own perspective.

”Oh is that so?” I spit back at her. For a long moment I lock eyes with her, inspecting their color. Why had I not looked at them sooner? This land is making me feel a bit complacent; I need to regain my focus. “I am quite confident that I am far from insane. When one can trust none who can they speak to other than themselves?” There is less anger in my voice, but it still contains suspicion.

I walk closer towards the mare and begin to circle her in a predatory manner. What could compel someone to approach me so easily? Did she not hear my previous cries of rage? A genuine curiosity blossoms within me, but I shroud my intrigue with darkness and suspicion. Whenever I pass in front of the mare, I lock eyes with her with a light of challenge in them. Even if this mare shows threatening behavior, I have no intentions of harming her. My mind is far too clouded with contradicting, and colliding thoughts to focus clearly. So, I know I must tread carefully before I speak again.
“Tell me, why approach someone to believe insane?” I say permitting the curiosity to seep into my tone.

OOC//
Sorry for the shortness of this post >O<

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I A Good Man? Am I A Mad Man?[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-05-2013, 01:56 PM