the Rift

surely I deserve it [any god]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The Sun God remained stone faced as Viserys lost his bravado and began to stammer and goes down to his knees, begging for his forgiveness and trying to use flattery to his advantage. Rather than cut him off the Sun God stood, taking in the compliments and basking in them, letting them feed his already enormous ego. There is a slight shift in the God's facial expression as the stallion rises without being told or given permission to do so. It is a sleight against his honor and the Sun God will not forget it.

He listened cooly as the brute rephrases his earlier demands into the form of a plea. "If you want me to bless you with my magic then there will be a price to pay." The Sun God answers. No fire magic belonged to mortals. He blessed them with it, allowed them to use it but it was an extension of him and he could take it all away should he so please. But what was the world without fire.

"Even with magic your vanity and pride will be your downfall." He said as if he were one to speak. "If you want me to bless you with fire magic then you will humble yourself. For one season you will become a servant to the unicorn mare Keahi." The Sun God smiled. He knew of Keahi's attempted seduction of the Edge leader and he thought it amusing. It would be even more amusing for him to watch Viserys as he became the servant of the minx.

Messages In This Thread
surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-06-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-09-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by God of the Sun - 08-10-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-10-2012, 09:35 AM