the Rift

[OPEN] The Other Half of My Soul [Earth God]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

Finally the land was restored, and the God look upon his word proudly. He had been reborn from the very center of the rock, and he felt rejuvenated. The features of his normally ancient and wise face were smoothed with youth, though his emerald orbs remained timeless. With a tugging at his soul, he sensed the call of a mortal, and he felt obliged to help. Would the fixing of the world also repair some of the strains on the relationships with his siblings? He could only hope.

In an uncharacteristic manner, the God of the Earth flew toward the veins from a distant location that seemed to blend with the sun, remaining invisible and unattainable to those looking on. He spiraled the rock once before landing carefully in front of Apollo, his massive wings keeping him aloft until each, heavy and furred hoof touched the ground.

"So you want a soul mate?" he clarified, thinking on the matter. A smile crossed his lips jovially. "I shall grant what you seek, Apollo, but every righteous act must be earned. You are to meet with two of those who have companions of their own and speak with them about their connection. I want you to know what will be expected of your mind and soul before I tether you to another life," the God of the Earth said firmly.

[[VOTG pass used! You must start and complete two threads with characters who have companions and discuss their relationship before retuning!]]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
The Other Half of My Soul [Earth God] - by Apollo - 10-05-2013, 09:00 AM
RE: The Other Half of My Soul [Earth God] - by God of the Earth - 10-07-2013, 07:51 PM