the Rift

[OPEN] Wherever your heart resides.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

Eytan was a very strange looking creature when he was soaked to the bone, Ktulu mused as she stood under one of the few trees that dotted the Thistle Meadow and watched her companion. He went from being a big ball of fluff (albeit a scary ball of fluff) to a thin rat looking thing. "Shut it." His voice grumbled in her head, which only made her laugh and it felt so good to laugh. She laughed and she giggled until her sides hurt and her eyes filled with tears. "You should see how ridiculous you look, Eytan." The dark mare replied back between fits of giggles. "I no look ridiculous!" The bear insisted. "I'm scary!" To further his claim Eytan roared, but there was a chill in the air from the rain and his roar was cut short by sneezes.

Ktulu burst into another fit of laughter and shook her head. "Sure you are." She answered him. "Very scary indeed. What do you call that? A sneeze attack?." The bear's ears lowered even further on the sides of his head and he glowered at his bonded even though he knew she was only messing with him. It was all a game and he couldn't complain too much. Ever since she'd left the Foothills behind she'd been easier to talk to and get along with.

Still, Eytan wanted to be the winner of the little game they were playing so he jumped toward his bonded, intent on wrestling her to the ground and standing victorious, but mud was slippery and he wasn't designed to just jump at anything. Instead he ended up slipping in the mud and falling, which splattered mud over Ktulu's side. Ktulu rolled her eyes, turned and trotted away from him as he pulled himself up and set off after him. "Give it up, Eytan!" She called back to the bear who was running behind her. "You'll never catch me." "I WIN!" He insisted as he continued to give chase. "I BEAT YOU! WATCH!"

More laughter rang out over the meadow as the mare continued to run easily away from the soaking and muddy bear.

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Wherever your heart resides. - by Hototo - 10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Ktulu - 10-05-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Hototo - 10-05-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Ktulu - 10-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Hototo - 10-10-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Ktulu - 10-23-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Hototo - 11-09-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Wherever your heart resides. - by Ktulu - 11-13-2013, 10:17 PM