the Rift

[PRIVATE] Off the beaten path

Carnesîr Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
wanda
Shadow was smirking at him, those charcoal lips curled into a half-smile, a gleam of white teeth glowing among the black, and Carnesîr wondered if he had just flirted especially ineptly or had done something else unintentionally embarrassing. It did not occur to him that it might not be that he was the root of the problem, but rather her own history.

You don’t know what you’re saying. But he did, didn’t he? Perhaps beautiful was an old, over-used word. An inappropriate one to flirt with. Maybe the meaning of his words had been lost in the translation… that would make sense. He was not, after all, the most skilled in her language; he was clumsy and awkward, just like they would be trying to fit in the realms of his forest country. Nobody here could fit in, save perhaps Lothiriel and her mother. Deimos would die, he should think; probably slaughtered on the tip of a unicorn horn, no matter how many unicorns it would take. The citizens of his nameless home would not abide to a reaper bringing death to their beautiful white trees.

Death was almost forbidden among his family. His great-grand-mother, the immortal Lindira, had lived for three thousand years before bearing his grandfather on his mother’s side. She was one of the Council- she had been one of the ones who had urged his parents to oust him for the forest… Carnesîr could recall her quickly to mind, a wizened old nag with hair so fine it seemed almost non-existent. But her horn had been her pride; a five-foot spiral of white bone, sharp as any sword. That horn had bowed her neck and dragged at her skull, but she was still proud of it despite all the pain it caused her as it cut into her forehead.

He smiled prettily at her, a young boy, and laughs, hoping to shake off any tension between them. “I hope I do. Don’t confuse me Shadow, I’ve only just learned language yours.”

Strange, wasn’t it? It was a pair of pegasi he liked, one black as night and one golden as the sun. This one drank in the light, all dark beauty; Onni glowed, emitting a brightness difficult to match, all shining smiles and glorious grins. She was tall, and Úlairi was short and slim. Is it wrong of me to compare? Was it wrong of him to want more than a single mare, to hunger after hips and faces and beautiful eyes? Maybe it was. Carnesîr was young- I will have plenty of time to settle down with a mare when I’m older. But for now… surely a few affairs would do no harm. A few bastards running around he wouldn’t altogether mind.

So taken by her, he does not pay attention to his feet. Carnesîr stumbles, hooves splashing into the tepid brown waters, and he shudders at the feel of the pale slime sucking at his fetlocks, even as he leaps away, sludge dripping from his cleft hooves.

Her shoulder brushes his as she hurries forward to stay beside him. Is it him, or do they burn as they touch, electricity bursting into being? Is this what young love is? Or maybe it is just young lust. In his more private regions he goes stiff. As she speaks he listens, with his regular patience. He has always been good at listening, if not else, and even he, oblivious to subtle signs, notices the shyness in her eyes and how her head turns away from his.

Carnesîr smiles, mouth reaching out to nip at her ears affectionately.

“You would need a stallion. No doubt he will be huge and strong as an ox, with every line of his body lined with thick brawn and heavy muscle. He will be clever as well, but not able to outsmart you. You’ll defeat him in battle, and that’s how you’ll fall for each other… when you’re old and wise.” A devious grin quirks at the corners of his mouth.

“I’ve never laid with a girl before…” He admits, brown eyes flitting to his hooves. “I guess we’re both virgins then.”

For a moment Carnesîr pauses awkwardly, wondering ifs and whats and mostly a question.

“We could… you know… do it. If you want. Sorry. Um. But I don’t think you have to be old and wise. I think… you know. I could come with you. Help raise a kid if the foal comes. Um… yeah. Yeah. Whatever.”

Carnesîr
Tell me your secrets, unburden your memories, and I'll save them for safe-keeping.

--- gosh he's super duper awkward. eeeeeeeep! <3

Messages In This Thread
Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-05-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-06-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-12-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-23-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM