the Rift

[OPEN] Big Black Horse and the Cotton Tree

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

farenjer
hope is the dream of a waking man

The feeling of light again had drained away all that sorrow he had built up in the darkness. The apprentice felt good. He felt the confidence to become something more than the sad hermit he was. As the sun had arisen back into the skies, he had withdrew from his little cavern to come and stand outside more often, to listen to the sounds that life called out, to feel the emotions he felt little of. He had began to develop... curiosity.

And just as the start of his awakening, he stood rigid and aloof at the bank of the lake. His head leaned towards the clear surface, his gaze drifted to the quivering reflection below. An icy gaze stared back.

He had let himself become distant for these times thinking of how he would ever get a title here in The Basin. There was no question that Deimos didn't have any respect towards him or possibly would ever. Farenjer couldn't get the thought of that icy stare that bore into his soul. "Perhaps if I were to become something more than an apprentice..." He breathed softly, in an absent mind. It had been a while since he had accepted the mentoring of Crowley and all he knew of weaving. Though he hadn't gotten his training yet. He knew he must be patient and let the training commence when it was time to do it. But for then on, he would remain under the title as an apprentice.

Arah... what does she think of this... Suddenly the question had appeared into his thoughts. He blinked and a sigh escaped his lips. What does she think of me just being an apprentice... A while back he had finally gave up that he considered Arah only a friend. He admitted then, he had a crush on her. A little crush that was hopeless of growing into something more, although. His ears flattened, and he thought, What if she doesn't like me because I'm just that.

Suddenly the summonings wavered into the air. He lifted his head up and his ears rotated to where the sounds of his name had come from. His eyes widened in surprise, no one ever called his name. Was he in trouble? He couldn't think of anything that he had done recently for that. Twisting around, he strode through the icy earth to his caller. He halted and appeared in front of The Weaver. His teacher Crowley stood, cotton lied by his hooves. He politely nodded before speaking

"Greetings Crowley."

Was he going to teach him? Was the apprentice about to begin a lesson with his mentor? It somewhat surprised Farenjer, but also excited him. He stood patiently awaiting for his mentor's unspoken words.

"Thinking. Speaking . Acting."

Table Credits to Baylee (cammyandbaylee.deaviantart.com)

Messages In This Thread
Big Black Horse and the Cotton Tree - by Crowley - 10-05-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: Big Black Horse and the Cotton Tree - by Farenjer - 10-06-2013, 07:40 PM