the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
abishia
It was dark, very dark, and I was scared. But I was so warm, and knew that the comfort of the warming heat would keep me from dying. Dying, what was that? Well, it came to my mind, so I guess it worked. But was it aloud? I mean, was it a bad word or not. Wait, what are bad words? My body swam through air inside the big barrel, though, there was barely any room, squished up against my mum's ribs, it was impossible to even move. I gave a tinny kick, trying to move myself around, but only to bump my noggin on her thick bones. Then there was this force, that pushed me towards a dark hole, something I avoided as much as I could, seeing as I was afraid of the black mess. I scrambled my legs, trying to push against the powerful force that was challenging me for my warmth of the stomach, but it was no use, it was much stronger than I with my fragile young body.
I squeezed my little frame through the narrow hole, only in the results of my soft little muzzle touching chilly atmosphere. I freaked, trying to back myself up, kicking out and throwing my small dome around frantically. But what little energy I had, drained quickly and it was in use no more, I was helpless. And so I let it carry me, the force, and then I hit the nasty icky stuff. Whatever it was, it was sticking to my pretty self, and I had a disagree. I leaped, still unable to see from my eyelids being closed. It was cold, and I was shaking, barely able to stand, but that didn't stop me. I wanted this nasty stuff off me, no matter what it took. I leaped again, only to fail, and fall against the land below me, then jumping up to run to my mum, tripping over my own hooves. It was impossible to control these things, the ones attached to my figure, but it only to time, whatever time was. I flopped on the ground and then just gave up.
My mum began to lick me clean, and I smiled, or tried to at least. I had yet to find my teeth, wherever they had gone to. All I cared, was that they better come back. My eyelids fluttered, looking at the blurry figure of my mother, then glancing to the rest. There was two more, besides my mum, both clear as daylight, but I could see them clearly. Well, except for the blurriness that covered my eyes. I blinked several more times. Ah, there we go. I smiled again, showing my gums fully, my eyes closed, showing how happy I was. Minus the fact I was still dirty. My eyelids opened, but now there was only my mum, and the others had disappeared. I cocked my head and glanced around for them, only to see they were gone, with no traces of steps left behind. I shrugged and looked back to my mum, my very pretty mum. But it was true, she was very pretty, without no doubt. She almost looked like me, same colors and everything, just different... markings. I think that's what their called anyway.
I managed to stand again, wobbling over to my mother's side before searching under her belly for something to eat. I jerked as I found a nipple but began to suckle on it, the refreshing warm milk sliding down my throat. I didn't really know that there was such a source under my mummy, but my feet just sorta led me to it, I guess. I was very proud of them, knowing where to go. I only drank for a little bit before getting full, then running off chasing after a clear butterfly, but when I ran to far in front it flew right through me and came to the other side of my body! I jerked in surprise, but kept on chasing after my mysterious friend, or at least I thought it was my friend. I stopped knowing I had gone to far from mum, I turned and ran back. I was going so fast that I couldn't stop and so when I reached mummy, I ran straight into her, bouncing off and landing on my booty. "O-w"

[Everything that is clear, is her imagination as a ghost. c: @[Harmony]]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Abishia - 10-05-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM