the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
abishia
I looked up at my mummy and then back to the figures standing behind her. My little legs tried again to stand, and they achieved, walking over to stand in the middle of the two that were silent. "H-i!" I giggled and ran away, this time making sure to keep my footing just right. Then these things hit me! They had four legs (like me) but they had these long weird things sticking out from their heads! How could that be? Are they two-horned demons?! I don't know what they were, but one clung to my body and... and bit me! How dare he! I don't like being bit! Ouch, that hurt. Mean little guy he is.
But I pushed it away and kept running. I had this surge of energy inside me, causing my legs to fly out in the air, like I was kicking something. My front two went with it and came off the ground too! Could it really be? I WAS FLYING! I WAS REALLY FLYING! MUMMY, LOOK I'M FLYING! How it exciting was this! Mm, now milk sounds good. My stomach growled again, like it was going to get mad at me. Was it going to burst open? Was I going to die?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I ran back to mummy, hoping for protection from the growling thing inside my little barrel. I gasped and began to drink milk as fast I could, trying to relieve the starving thing inside me.
Finally it stopped, and I was happy that I was no longer mad at myself. Mummy began to speak of some kind of fields. The Heavenly Fields. So, this is where God lives. Wait, then where is God? GOD HAS BEEN TAKEN BY DEMONS! Oh no. That means, that we won't go to Heaven, we'll go to a very, very, very, VERY bad place! That's not good. Not at all. Mum! We must find God! NOW. I nudged her, as hard as I could, but that didn't help. She was too fat. Fat mummy. Good thing I wasn't fat. I need to be pretty! Very, very pretty! I'm too cute to be fat. Fat isn't good. Fat is bad. Very bad. Maybe I need to stop drinking so much, and run more, so I don't get FAT! Yay! I'm so smart!
I giggled, and then looked to the dark figure coming towards us. AH! DON'T RUN ME OVER! I busted out the way as fast as my little skinny legs could carry. But I did it all for nothing, because the figure stopped a few paces from my mother. I looked over the body carefully and took the scent in deep to make sure I would remember it. But then my gaze lifted to her noggin where a pointed thingy stood out, like it just came out of her head. My eyes crossed to see if I had one too, only to find out that I didn't. "Antheia, mother. Meet Abishia..." Mother spoke and then pointed to me. "A-bi-sh-ia? ABI!" I was starting to think that was my name, but I doubt that. Who needs a name anyway?! No one barely calls you it. You're just mare, filly, colt, stud (bad boys), or stallion. Those are good names! I guess right now though, I'm A-bi-sh-ia. That's a hard name to say though! Well, I'm gonna call myself ABI! That is a very pretty name for me! Because I'm so pretty, of course. I would always be pretty, unless I fall, again. But I'm sure that will never ever ever happen again! I won't let it.
I giggled again and walked underneath my mummy, rubbing my back against her tummy. But then these weird little thing started flying all around my body and made some awkward buzzing sound. I ran out, coming underneath my mum's neck.

[@[Harmony]]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Abishia - 10-06-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM