the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I smiled and buried my dome into her soft mane, letting it sling over my neck. She was crying, not in a sorrowful way but in a proud way. Tears of joy. "Antheia, mother. Meet Abishia..." She said, referring to the name of the newborn filly. Abishia. That was a beautiful name. She had chosen wisely for her baby, I could see it in her eyes. "Her name is gorgeous dear, it fits her perfectly." I said as I backed up away from Harmony. I knew the two would have a strong bond, and I could only hope that it would be the same with Abishia and Castiel, for he was her father after all. If he didn't show, he could go to hell, because I don't doubt that Harmony would kill him. She wouldn't want her filly to know a daddy that never really cared. But I'm sure he would, he'd come running for his dear daughter. I know I could trust Harmony when it came to studs.

I watched as the filly danced along with the grasshopper, gracefully prancing throughout the field. I knew Harmony was proud, and I was proud for her also, without a doubt. My dearest daughter, had given birth to her first foal, how could I not be proud? She was a legend, by grace and beauty, trust and loyalty, spice and sugar. She would live on, to make me proud. She would be able to accomplish the things I never could. She would be a queen someday, that I could already see. It was cloaked all over her, the way she moved, the soft tone she speaks, the guilty she sheds, and the power he eyes hold before her. She, is a true queen. Even if most couldn't see it, I could, and I believed in her with every painful stroke in my heart. Though, she was still young, she had a future to write and a history to be told. She still had so much to live for, but my days were over. I had already finished my heartbroken story book. Maybe not every fairy tale is suppose to end with a happy ever after, because mine sure didn't. But that was a different story with Harmony. With Abishia. They would actually live in a real fairy tale, and they would be able to write 'And they lived happily ever after'. They would accomplish more than myself. And they would be able to see the world more clearly than eye. They would learn the meaning of true love. Because I never did. But thy are blessed, with something special.

I shook my dome, coming back into reality. Startled by my thoughts, but knew they were all true. I looked at Harmony, listening to her next question carefully, but came to only sharing a small frown. "I'm sorry dear, but I have had yet to see them around." I spoke to her with sorrow, knowing how much she wanted to see them.

[@[Harmony]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM