the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
abishia
Mummy says go play, and so I will play. I chase after a million clear butterflies, all so pretty and bright! They fly around me, twirling me around until I'm dizzy and fall to my little bottom. A giggle escapes from my mouth, and I jump up, taking off at a run. Now the butterflies faded, replaced by little clear birds that tickled at my mane. I leaped and bounded, running with a ghost friend, or I hoped he was my friend. He was very fast, like me, and cute too! I liked him, and I hoped we would be best friends forever! It wasn't hard to stay up with him at all, but then I tripped and tumbled across the earth's dirt. I looked around dazed for a moment but then stood to my feet and looked for my friend, but he was no where to be seen. I shrugged it off and then saw a fuzzy thing hop along the ground. Huh? What was that?! I chased after it, almost stepping on it as I came right past it. Oh! There you are! I giggled and put my nose close to it's own. Aw! It was so cute! OW! It bit me! I wrinkled my nose, looking at it cross-eyed. I must taste really good to these weird creatures, because now, I have been bitten twice! Well then, you are not my friend you cute little fuzzy ball! I pranced off back to my mumma, waving my tail in the air at the creature that chewed on the grass behind me.
Grass. I wondered how it tasted. I thought as I reached my mum's side, looking down at the green texture blowing along my ankles. Did it taste good or no? Hmm, well! It's worth a try! My muzzle reaches down to the green grass, it tickling me like crazy. I giggled and then took a bite, chewing it a little, spitting it out afterwards. YUCK! How could anyone like such a taste! I can't see why everyone just stays to their mumma and drinks milk! It's MUCH better than that nasty... STUFF! Now my tongue feels weird. I stick it out at my mummy. "I-s it gre-en?!"? I ask her with my eyes wide and cross-eyed, trying to see for myself, but my nose was in the way. Oh wells. I probably look cute with a green tongue. I bring it back in, not waiting for my mum's answer before I took off after the big dark mare. I was so small compared to the two adults, I felt left out. But if I just stand.. a.. little bit.. taller.. NOPE. That didn't work out, they were still bigger than me. I climbed beneath the dark mare's stomach, then find out she has milk too. My head cocks to the far side a little and then take just a bitty sip from her nipple. EW! NASTY! I back up fast and bump into my mumma. Her milk tastes nothing like my own mum's! It's all nasty and yucky on my tongue! What had she ate?! PROBABLY GRASS! Nasty, nasty, nasty, NASTY! I hope my mumma doesn't eat grass.
I listen to the two talk, yawning and starting to become sleepy. I chuckled and then lay down, letting my body rest as I fall asleep in warmth. My eyelids closed and I began to start my sweet dreams.

[@[Harmony], Theia coming soon! c:]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Abishia - 10-07-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM