the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
She told Abi to go play, and I knew this was not going to be good. What did she want and what did she know? I hadn't told her anything new, I had kept everything I was planning for the future to myself, knowing Harmony would not take it too well. I would not tell her I was going to pass soon into the open waters of the misfortune. Falling to the place of the damned and not rising to the heavens which most thought I should go too. But they were wrong, because I had done things that had proved me not worthy of going to the light. I had failed my mother, and I wished that she was there with me through all that hell I had to go through, so she could point me in the right direction. But I know she couldn't, she was busy up there in the heavens, where she had deserved to go there by her own rights. And now, I wouldn't even be able to see her, I'd be stuck with leonine tail and a fiery point. If I did not go to the heavens where peace was something precious, I did not wish to die in peace. That was not something that combines too well, and so I would avoid it happening.

“Don’t give in. Not yet. Look, that right there, your granddaughter, she needs you. She will look up to you. Don’t put yourself in danger.”

I couldn't tell her, she would be disappointed, terribly. I would not let myself see her like that. I could not let her see herself like that. I had to avoid as much information as I could. "Harmony, what are you talking about?" I questioned her, pushing myself to act curious. I wouldn't let her know, I couldn't. It was against all parts of me not to tell her, but I would fight it, because it would be better for her not to know about my future. Plus, there was little child ears running around and I don't think it was about time for her to know what death actually meant. It wasn't time, she had just been born. I felt her under my stomach and made a little chuckle, but then I felt her soft tongue against my nipple and jumped out of the way in shock. "I'm afraid I am not your momma little Abi." I chuckled again as I pointed to Harmony.

[@[Harmony]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Antheia - 10-08-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM