the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Castiel heard the screams of his lover reach his ears making them pin back because it sounded horrid. Getting all panicked the stallion breathed deep to collect himself; all of it happened so fast how could the unicorn respond? He was completely side blinded by the whole event one moment they were cuddling in the meadow, and now his lover was delivering the result of such an evening. Getting frustrated the unicorn stallion kicked at the air because he was missing a good majority of it. Taking off in a bolt the horse didn’t think much too afraid his thoughts would lead to darkened places. Grass of the field felt like it had been trying to pull the stallion down to his knees, not as if life hadn’t sucker punched him, now nature seemed to turn on him. Pushing aside such a notion the boy saw his lover lying on the ground with a baby near to her. A short lived rage flared inside scorching at his soul for missing the whole dramatic show. Seeing the blood stained green blades of grass swaying in the wind did not help aiding his anxiety. Sweating the stud walked up to his girls with unsteady hooves, trying hard not to shake, he was so nervous about meeting the first born. Not even noticing the other mare at all Cast walked briskly to them, stopping before harmony hiding tears the horned horse smiled, and kissed his daughter’s cheek saying “ Daddy is here I will never leave you or forsake you”

Nothing could do justice to describe the gripping feeling on Cast’s heart, when he embraced his girl, not wanting to let go, but did to go hold tight his Harmony. As the stallion embraced the mother of his child he kissed her ear whispering “I am scared…I truly am….of letting you and her down, but no worry I am here now and always will be….Harmony I love you every last thing about you without you or my daughter I would have nothing to keep me going” not wanting the other horse to see into him the way Harmony was allowed to. Sweetly the unicorn cuddled his head into the other paint’s chest, not wanting to be too open with others, the stud politely nodded at the other lady saying “thank you for being there for my mate and please do not take offense, but you’re the one who hurt Harmony no? Nice to see you two are talking on kinder terms now. What is my child to be named? “ the last question was directed to Harmony as he rubbed his head on her should then he playfully pushed his filly.

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM