Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I lurk within the shadows formed by the trees around me. Evening is beginning to kill the remnants of day. For many, the arrival of darkness is a time of fear, for me, it is like the return of an old friend. Countless times the nigh has given me a shroud to conceal myself in. Without my precious darkness so many hunts would have been unsuccessful. Unsuspecting sinners that believed nothing would leap out from the darkness. A dark chuckle rumbles in my throat. I do not fear that could hide evil, and yet I fear the daylight. For daylight reveals and exposes. There is no hiding within the daylight.

I push all thoughts aside and turn my gaze out into the vine covered trees behind me. This is the place my ‘herd’ calls home. I am unsure of how I feel in regards to this group. It is for the insane, and yet I am not. Or am I? This is something to ponder another day. Don’t I end pondering this every day? It is one of the only questions I cannot give an answer to. Many have called me insane and a monster.

“Why is it the hero is always regarded as the villain?” I murmur to myself. “Can’t they see what I do is for them?” My tone is seeping with rage and disgust. I am becoming more and more reluctant to speak within this new land, since strangers are so eager to approach for some reason. It almost disgusts me just how easily these inhabitants come so blindly to strangers. I suppose though if one is to approach me, it would be a herd member, which perhaps couldn’t be that bad. I did need to start forming a connection with them. I’ve been keeping my distance, I am not ready to permit myself to allow myself form ties. Relationships hold potential to compromise my mission. How can I trust anyone anyways? All this world has proven to me is that everyone desires to destroy me.

“Maybe we’re all under the influence of the Sin,” I say, a bit louder than my previous comments. Slowly I begin to pace back and forth, as my thoughts overwhelm me. Could it be that the Sin is more powerful than I predicted? Does it mean I have to destroy everyone and everything? No, that would be far beyond the capabilities of anyone. It would only build larger guilt into my mind. The last thing I need is the faces of the innocent staring up at me in their final moments.

My ears swivel back and I look up toward the sky and a loud snort escapes from my nostrils. I stop my pacing and narrow my eyes. “You thought you could deceive me didn’t you? Well, it will take a hell of a lot more than that. Typical of you to underestimate me, I can read into your actions than you think.” A triumphant laugh escapes from my lips. “Give me some time Sin, and you will see me fuck you over so bad that you will be pleading for mercy.”
After the words escape from my lips I glance around, to see if any creature is near.

OOC//
@[Circuta]
I hope you don’t mind being tagged ;-;
"blah blah blah."

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

The dying light of the sun still casts unbearable warmth from the skies, and yet under the
canopy of the gnarled trees, the marsh is luke-warm. it is a thing to be thankful for, the wrath
of the fiery celestial body in the sky having brought with it the full rage of summer. if it were not for the
thick canopy, the watery landscape would be bathing in disgusting waves of warmth.
And with the dying sun, comes the monsters of the night, the ghouls, the hunters.
The huntress.

The seeker moves with grace and ease, despite the aches that grasp her with it's bony embrace.
She looks forward to being healed, forward to ridding herself of the burns and bruises,
forward to ridding herself of her constant reminder that she lost. she has not seen the white general
since she has been injured by the werewolf, has not seen his icy orbs and misty ship.
It is something else to be thankful for, something else to softly murmur humbly to the divines,
for she is not sure what she would do if she met the general so soon after her confused,
muddled thoughts on him in the heat of the battle. And so it is with careful step and wary orbs that she
moves through the dryads, fearful of bumping into the soldier, fearful of having to face
his disappointment in her afterwards.
It is then that the dark witch hear's the words of the insane, bumbling, crazed,
and her soul flutters with recognition that this is not the voice of the soldier, but the voice
of one she has not yet had the pleasure of meeting. He, for the voice is that of a brute,
spills into the air, disturbs her harks with noise. She composes herself with elegance before moving forwards,
listening to his voice in the growing dark of the marsh. He speaks of heroes and villains, sin and grace, betrayal and vengeful wraith.

Her visuals tell her of one with a horn, red weaponry that adorns the mottled forehead. They tell her of one who is draped with a red
robe, one with light orbs that remind her of the morning skies of a crisp winter. It is with joy that she recognizes her brethren, joy that she has run into
one who she can speak insane lyrics with and be greeted alike. And yet she does not yet know this one's damnation, and so she slows, a respectful distance of her fellow family member.
"My brother, do not the villains think of themselves as heroes? Is it just to assume that we, then, are all heroes? Or perhaps we are all villains, with the vain desire to think of ourselves as the graced? Is it right to assume we are the cleansed, when we have committed crime? And is it then right to assume that we are all the toy's in the game that sin has created?" Lyrics spread as honey, philosophical discussion in the midst of the marsh. With her family.
What a strange peace it brings.

CREDITS

tagged: @[Vulture]
VENOMXBABY : MIDNIGHTSTOUCHSTOCK

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

From the coming darkness, a mare emerges, her pelt black with various white markings, and a horn on top of her head. It appears as though one of my own kind has decided to approach me, and of course, it is a stranger. She calls me brother and a wave of confusion comes over me for a moment, but then I realize she is most likely one of the Asylum, one of the ‘mad’ and rejected. She is one of my kind. One who can perhaps relate to the frequent chaos of my mind? The words this mare speaks are deep, and I find myself legitimately intrigued by her words. Yet, the portion she says about sin makes me feel a spark of suspicion and I wonder, could she be a sinner? Her eyes are not of a pale blue, but I did not refuse the potential of such a thing. The Sin is clever and is more than capable at adapting, that is why I must always remain vigilant and on my toes, ready to strike monsters down.

“That is true… Truly though, one is a hero and villain depending who is looking upon you,” I respond glancing at the mare, studying her with intent. I lock eyes with her for a long time, her gaze intrigues me. Such a fascinating color, and I begin to wonder if the Sin has taken a liking to purple. Whether this mare or not is a Sinner, I will leave he be until she gives me solid proof. Attacking a herd member is a foolish thought if I want to remain on the good side of my leader’s. Even though I have only briefly met Seele, she still strikes me as a ruthless mare that will destroy those that prove unfaithful. That is what makes me consider pledging my loyalty. If she can control a horde of the insane, then there is something truly strong and resilient within that mare. I wonder if perhaps this other mare holds any of these same properties. At least for the time being, I will give the mare a chance. See if she is a diamond in the rough that is worth giving my trust.

“I am Vulture,” I say nonchalantly. I give her no physical form of greeting, and my body language makes it very clear there will be none. Something like a dip of the head I reserve for those of importance. “I assume that you as well are a member of the Asylum.” If she isn’t, then my time with her will be a complete waste, if not then I will consider remaining for a conversation. Alliances within my own herd is a necessity. I am also open to the concept of acquaintances, but friends are simply out of the question. I don’t need anything that could be used as a tool against me. Plus friendship involves something I don’t give, trust.

"blah blah blah."
@[Circuta]
WC: 489

Hidden Account

He scans her. He scans her with those winter orbs, speaks his philosophical
lyrics with ease. And then the brute locks his depths with hers.
She meets them, does no waiver or move aside from the gentle, almost imperceptible
swaying of her bodice back and forth. He gazes at her with the slightest mistrust, a judging stare,
and it makes her wonder of his thoughts towards her. In the crevices of his mind,
what does the fly think of the black widow? It bemuses her, and the thought's keep
her silent company as she continues to stare at him.
She can appreciate the silence.
It is broken with the weaving of words from her companion, he gives her his title
and she shall give him hers. There is no exchange of bows between them, no royal treatment,
yet she does not expect any. She is not queen, not ruler, she does not
bend the strings of fate for the future generations. And she does not want one, does not seek
to be the one who cuts the strings, or ties them into knots. It is the truest knowledge that the job of those
whom hold the lives of their people in their hands is but the hardest, for the people must merely look
to them for guidance. Once more, she creates her web.
"Circuta, Geier, is my own given title."

He asks her of her home, if she is of the Asylum, and now it is with
certainty that he is part of her family. A small part of her mind relaxes,
though she does not give away the key of her heart yet.
"You are correct in your assumptions. I am a Seeker of the Asylum."
The strange indigo depths allow long lashes to gently slide downwards, a shaded
observation of Geier as she continues her lyrics.
"And what is your rank, Geier? I am but curious. Your views intrigue me."
The song ends then, lyrics fading into the music of the wilderness as she awaits his response.

CREDITS

@[Vulture]

Deceased
Adoptable

This knife is my savior

I notice the way her eyes lock firmly with mine, unwavering. Is she issuing a challenge? If she is, then she doesn’t quite know what she’s up against, many don’t until the last moment. Even if this creature is from my so-called ‘herd’ I know better than to give her trust freely. If she has any desire for my trust she will be the one to put the strenuous work to earn it. Far too many try to crack my icy shell and hoping to find warmth beneath the glacier. I always laugh when they realize the fact all they will find is snow beneath the ice.

My ears perk forward as she introduces herself. Part of me wants to laugh, her speech is so very flowery it would make a poet cringe. She then answers my next question. She is indeed one amongst our numbers. This makes me feel at bit less threatened by her presence. She is a seeker? I am not entirely sure what that is, and am not particularly interested in knowing either. Other ranks in this twisted home is none of my concern. “I believe I am a trainee. The title matters little to me though,” I say with a slight shrug. She also mentions how my views intrigue her, and I am not entirely sure how to respond to such things, so for the moment I push it from my mind, and try to avert my focus to something else. One thing that does make me curious is something I believe she has been calling me, Geier. I’m assuming it is some kind of nickname, but I am more curious as to what it means. “Geier… Why is it you call me this?” I ask, mostly curiosity in my tone, but of course there is an underlying suspicion. “I’m guessing it is a nickname of some sort.”

I snort softly, finally deciding to indulge myself in another question. “You also said my views intrigue. Care to elaborate on that?” I keep things curt, because I know the floodgates may try to open. The last thing that needs to occur is me being reckless with my words and giving out more information than is needed. I need to remember short and concise is the way to go to keep Circuta a good distance from what is going on internally. No one needs to enter my mind and no it’s functions, especially if the are someone I will encounter within the near future

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account

Inquiry and demand for riposte, answer and retort, shine through the ozone layer of blue, sharpened clouds, the Seeker wonders if he believes she is issuing a trial, a challenge with which to rupture and pillage, yet the Seeker offers no such challenge, no such war, she wishes the Geier would place faith in her, belief, for she will break the bones of any who dare oppose her family, dare seek death and all it's sweet caress. There would be no scars across her Queen's frame, no broken castle with which to trample, no blood to stain her home that was not the stains of a traitor, she would place her life in that of her family, place her life and lose it for her Queen's, and she would gladly skin the apparel off of one who threatened to do such terrible things to her sisters, her brothers. Obsessive urges of protection slide along her chest cavity and pool in her heart at the mentions of the mere acts, her crown stands ready to thrust into the bodice or ship of a adversary, watch as the soul of her good work is torn from it's saddle and thrown into the realm of Hades below.

Raised harks perked with interest as she introduces herself to him, a tension vanishes from the air to which she breathes and more relaxation fills her lungs. He speaks, a trainee, a teacher of arts and common warfare, and she simply nods in response, not unkindly, watching as he seems to falter at her expression of interest piqued by his thoughts and speech, actions and views upon the world. He spreads forth different queries in retaliation, to move forward in their shared discussion, he speaks of her deemed name and again, she nods, speech flows from her maw and twists spider's webs in the air. "A poetic nonsense, translated for that of a Vulture, my dear."
The Seeker says with hopefulness that he will further relax, will wipe most if not all of his mistrust of her terminology from his mind, she has come with tidings of good and care, she has not come to rip frame from bone and snap ligaments in her wake.

Another query springs from his jaws, and she studies him with frosted violet pearls, judges him to respond correctly, what interests her about his views? A gentle silence befalls then, curiosity swirls in its depths from both parties, and finally she allows her lyrics to sing a tune again.
"Many wander through this realm with open or closed minds, Geier, short explanations or none at all are given out from their ordinary minds of mundane intelligence. And yet, you.. have created a realm through your discoveries, have you not? You have created your own realm in that which is your mind, not followed along the common rabble as a dog after it's meal. You interest me, as a salmon that attempts to move against the current instead of with it would interest me in it's ability to think for itself."
The morsel drops from her maw as a treat, philosophical meanderings and metaphorical whispers that create one, whole response, it hungers for knowledge, for a explanation of why the salmon swims against the current, she hungers for more of his views, for scientific endeavors, so that she may understand his movements.
Perhaps he will grant her such knowledge, curb her hunger, perhaps he will simply stare and watch. Regardless, she finds it is a most.. intriguing specimen.

CREDITS

@[Vulture]

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Deceased
Adoptable

This knife is my savior

I listen to her as she explains her odd little name. So, it simply means vulture. I should’ve suspected something like that, after all, it is a rather predictable name, but for some reason I find it amusing. Why must this mare use such a nickname? Is there something wrong with using my given name? Sure, my given name isn’t well, the most elegant or delightful name. It doesn’t roll off the tongue or make you think pretty thoughts, no, all people think of are birds that scavenge and pick flesh off of rotting bones. I guess Geier is a much more attractive wave of saying my name, and I can see this mare as someone that would prefer pretty things… Vultures are not pretty things, so I don’t blame her I suppose, and I’ll play into her little game.

“Oh,” is all I say in response. What else is there to say? It summarizes my chaotic thought processes quite well in my opinion. I don’t have eloquent speech abilities like her, and I don’t particularly covet them. Words work to her advantage, she is beautiful and if she truly desired, could use that to woo the weak hearts of stallions to her advantage. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if that is what she does, but I will take a lot for this black widow to impress me if she decides to use her womanly guiles on me. It takes a lot to impress me, and I don’t think this mare is out to do so.

Another silence falls between us, I watch the mare, waiting o see if words will pour out from her mouth. Low and behold, it happens once more. She speaks of… Fish? I listen to her metaphor and it makes more sense as she continues. I am not of the convention, is how I summarize it in my mind, and her intrigue makes sense to me.

“So you’re fascinated by my eccentric views then?” I ask, looking at her. “You are one of the first to not mock me and label me mad…” It is rather nice to have someone willing to at least listen before theyjudge, but then I must remember she could be trying to earn trust before she wants to destroy me. I’ll watch for those signals, I’ll ensure my own survival above all else, but for now, I will loosen up a bit and talk with a pretty mare. It’s not like this happens often, and I have no intentions of flirting, but a feminine presence that’s easy on the eyes can do a troubled mind some good.

“I’ll admit you as well are an object of intrigue to me…” I say after a brief silence, “It isn’t often I even catch the gaze of mares… Typically they gaze upon me, and then run, I’ve been told I’m menacing…” I pause once again, I m not entirely sure where I’m going with this, but I do know that the floodgates are opening and I won’t able to stop soon. “I can tell though that you aren’t weak like them though, you have a certain... power to you that many don’t. But then again, those of us who lurk in the dark need power to survive.”

None of that makes sense, but I find myself not particularly caring. Let her be confused if she desires, or let her dissect it and read into far more than any other would. I really could care less on how this maiden will take in my words, but yet, I also desire to see how she responds and reacts.

@[Circuta]
. "blah blah blah."