Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

From the coming darkness, a mare emerges, her pelt black with various white markings, and a horn on top of her head. It appears as though one of my own kind has decided to approach me, and of course, it is a stranger. She calls me brother and a wave of confusion comes over me for a moment, but then I realize she is most likely one of the Asylum, one of the ‘mad’ and rejected. She is one of my kind. One who can perhaps relate to the frequent chaos of my mind? The words this mare speaks are deep, and I find myself legitimately intrigued by her words. Yet, the portion she says about sin makes me feel a spark of suspicion and I wonder, could she be a sinner? Her eyes are not of a pale blue, but I did not refuse the potential of such a thing. The Sin is clever and is more than capable at adapting, that is why I must always remain vigilant and on my toes, ready to strike monsters down.

“That is true… Truly though, one is a hero and villain depending who is looking upon you,” I respond glancing at the mare, studying her with intent. I lock eyes with her for a long time, her gaze intrigues me. Such a fascinating color, and I begin to wonder if the Sin has taken a liking to purple. Whether this mare or not is a Sinner, I will leave he be until she gives me solid proof. Attacking a herd member is a foolish thought if I want to remain on the good side of my leader’s. Even though I have only briefly met Seele, she still strikes me as a ruthless mare that will destroy those that prove unfaithful. That is what makes me consider pledging my loyalty. If she can control a horde of the insane, then there is something truly strong and resilient within that mare. I wonder if perhaps this other mare holds any of these same properties. At least for the time being, I will give the mare a chance. See if she is a diamond in the rough that is worth giving my trust.

“I am Vulture,” I say nonchalantly. I give her no physical form of greeting, and my body language makes it very clear there will be none. Something like a dip of the head I reserve for those of importance. “I assume that you as well are a member of the Asylum.” If she isn’t, then my time with her will be a complete waste, if not then I will consider remaining for a conversation. Alliances within my own herd is a necessity. I am also open to the concept of acquaintances, but friends are simply out of the question. I don’t need anything that could be used as a tool against me. Plus friendship involves something I don’t give, trust.

"blah blah blah."
@[Circuta]
WC: 489

Messages In This Thread
Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-06-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-06-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-07-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-12-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 11-10-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:53 AM