the Rift

» viva la vida [open]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

"A bloody, lying bitch..."

A chilly chuckle tumbles from the mistress' mouth, cold blue eyes stare at the filly filly who had made the mistake of speaking far too boldly. It amused her that the younger being had the stomach to stand up to The Empress' little gorgeous spy. Curiosity filled her as too how brave the little filly would be to the culprit's face. A leer painted her face, shrugging out from behind some shrubs, bright blue orbs settled on the little mouse that had squeaked far too loudly.

"You far to sweet my little mouse," smirking, the vermillion goddess waited for the next squeak that was bound to lave the filly. "Only I simply can't have you talking so rudely to the beautiful black raven over there." Eris sighed and let the leer melt off of her face. "You see the black lady is my loyal subject, I will protect her against all threats." A girlish giggle tumbles for her lips. This might turn out to be quite a lot of fun. "Even if the one making the threats is a little filly." She had no boundaries, it did not matter that she might be sinking to the filly's level. To Eris, anyone that threatened her family should die. Simple.

Only killing this annoying little rat wouldn't really be much fun at all, if anything it would make her life a little less annoying. Once the queen had let the mouse before her scamper off with her heart still beating and her tail between her legs. Now? Now the mouse was a rat that had grown much bolder...bold enough to speak poorly about her. What on earth was she going to do about that?! "Killing you may shut you up...but keeping you alive may prove to be much richer entertainment." While she pondered wether to kill the filly or to keep her as a source of entertainment, Eris looks over to the stallion that smelled like fresh meat. Cocking her head to the side, Eris looked over the queer stallion, never before had she seen such an unusual coloured unicorn. His sparkly ass did little to impress her, it was her mind that would prove him worthy of her attention. "Quite the situation you've gotten yourself into little deer."

Moving to stand next to Circuta, Eris does her best to ignore the presence of Oxy. The Empress wasn't quite sure of what to make of him, in many ways his unstable mind was rather dangerous. "Who is this my little dove?" Asking after the fresh meat seemed rather strange to the golden mare. Normally she ignored them. Carefully Eris closes the gap between them and gently brushes her check along the black mare's. Eris quite liked that beautiful dove that Arlo had brought home, it was in the Empress' mind to make Circuta her lady. Not in the romantic sense, more as great friends who relied on each other. Pulling away from the touch, the mare glances to 'mouse' to make sure that the vexatious girl had not scampered off to hide under a tree. Next her eyes turn to Oxy, she offers him a slightly sensual wink before finally coming back to study 'fresh meat'.

" "
540 words.

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
» viva la vida [open] - by Somnus - 10-06-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Adrixaura - 10-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Circuta - 10-07-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Frost Fyre - 10-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Oxy - 10-07-2013, 05:56 PM