the Rift

» viva la vida [open]

Somnus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"We get it; anyone can speak ill of each other's land and anyone can speak greatly of their own land. Stop the petty arguments." Somnus speaks, voice calm but firm, after the foal - Frost Fyre - spits at Circuta. The Temptress then turns to him, slender bodice dancing towards him. He stiffens slightly, lids narrowing slightly to partially cover his orbs. She gets oh so close and he knows she is tempting him, daring him, but she is intoxicating and it's blocking his thoughts. Somnus aches to reach out to touch her, his whole body craving the seductress's venomous touch. She, the venomous fly trap and he the fly. She is so close, so close her lashes tickle his skin when they dip down, voice dropping low and sweet. His nares flare, heart thudding in his throat quickly. His features say otherwise, though, they remain as they did before; eyes slightly narrowed and body slightly stiffened. But he wants to touch her. But his mind resurfaces and it tells him it's only her game, her ploy.

And then she finally touches him, just a small touch, but it sends instant relief trough him and what little stiffness held him now disappeared. The sands which you weave are tranquil, serene. They form shapes unlike that of many, unique, and blessed, you are. Yet, your speech is of elegance, composed, diplomatic.. A psychologist, a artisan, and yet you would serve well alongside me, as a visionary, Weaver. The choice would be yours to make.' Her voice returns to normal and his head clears, and he is proud of his self control, despite the fact it nearly broke. "So I am no warrior to you, Temptress?" I can use names too.

The Temptress explains her home - not what it looks like, but what they do, or offer she puts it. 'We offer serenity, we care for those who may not be accepted anywhere else,' I stiffen, "What are you implying, Circuta? Would I not be accepted elsewhere?"

The Beast remains silent. The child fumes, and she was calling me foolish. How dare a child call me foolish? My eye narrow visibly as she says so, tail hitting my splattered sides as I stare her down. 'You are far too gifted to live with such scum as this. And they are led by a bloody, lying bitch.' Probably supposed to be a compliment - but the word gifted acts like it did when Circuta said "for those who might not be accepted anywhere else". I let it slide though, deciding that it should be a compliment with what the way she says it.

A chuckle, so cold it might freeze one's bones, rings through the clearing as a golden body steps through the trees. So this must be the one the child was speaking so poorly off. Eris, Circuta had said. She speaks to Frost, words too kind for her dark undertone, and then a giggle escapes her. A shudder runs down his spine... no no no. This was way too creepy. And it just gets worse. 'Killing you may shut you up...but keeping you alive may prove to be much richer entertainment.'

Wait. WHAT?

Killing? Somnus's first instinct is to run and go back the way he came, but he doesn't. And he knows its stupid of him not to. 'Quite the situation you've gotten yourself into little deer.' She speaks to him, now. He smiles at her, bright eyes looking into her - daring, unafraid.. foolish. "Indeed. It has unfolded all on it's own, I have said but a few words." He replies, turning his eyes to all four of them.

Somnus
I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word.
coding used with permission from wanderer

Messages In This Thread
» viva la vida [open] - by Somnus - 10-06-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Adrixaura - 10-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Circuta - 10-07-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Frost Fyre - 10-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Oxy - 10-07-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Somnus - 10-08-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Circuta - 10-27-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Oxy - 10-31-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Frost Fyre - 11-06-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: » viva la vida [open] - by Somnus - 11-10-2013, 08:54 PM