Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace watched the mare in silence as she attempted to maneuver herself around the tree. Her gaze turned away, as she was feeling embarrassed. Silently his heart went out to the poor mare. She seemed so incredibly weary, he couldn’t blame her for feeling frightened by his appearance. When she apologized Solace dipped his head ever so slightly, expressing that he paid the mare’s behavior no mind. After he spoke of home, Solace watched the mare step toward him and a wave of sympathy hit him when he saw the longing But then the light of longing faded from her eyes and Solace wasn’t sure was going through the mare’s head. There could be an endless amount of possibilities of what she was considering.

Solace’s ears perked forward when he heard her speak. Water? He wasn’t entirely sure where the nearest water source was, but in the back of his mind he remembered a creek somewhere within the Threshold. He nodded and then twitched his head slightly to the right for her to follow. If her remembered correctly it wasn’t too far from this particular section of the Threshold. He stopped after moving a couple feet and looked back behind him to make sure the mare was moving on her own easily, he had seen how unsteady she was before and part of him was rather worried for well being. Perhaps if she was interested in joining the Foothills they would at least heal her and permit her to rest for awhile.
“If you have more interest in the life of a wanderer, I can show you to the wilds.” He said to the mare still remaining where he was. “For I know the life with a herd isn’t for anyone. There are many lovely places to live within Helovia outside of the herdlands.”

He had only encountered a couple himself. The Endless Blue was his personal favorite of the lands he had seen. The vast ocean there had impressed him immensely, and it was one of the few times that he could say he felt truly small.

“If the Foothills does not interest you, I believe there are healers out in the wilds of Helovia… I’d be more than willing to help you find one.” He knew full well that the mare may feel suspicious of this mare, but he felt if he couldn’t give her a home he could at least help her find someone to tend to her and a safe place to stay until she could spread her wings and find a home for herself.

"Speech”

@[Cantante]
My most sincere apologies for the wait

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-07-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-09-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Solace - 10-14-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-16-2013, 12:54 AM