the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress lay there almost falling asleep, with the sun's warm rays on her back she felt like she could just lay there forever. A small breeze let her mane flow softly, and her pale green eyes flicker in the sun's light. Cypress let herself fall into a soft and dreamless sleep, one that you could hear what was going on, you were just asleep. The slow breeze, blew in her ear, and the chirp of a happy bird in the treetops was soothing to her.

The filly lay there, not aware about what was coming. What dangers that could be waiting in the shadows to pounce. A dream suddenly came upon her, grasping her from the silent stillness. The words of the Old mare echoed in her mind, "Dangers await you in the land of Helovia, especially in The Threshold, be careful young filly, as you don't yet know what is right and wrong yet." Why would this be in her dream? the thought had slipped it's way into her mind and out as she listened to the voice cracking as it slipped away. And she was left with the silence to sooth her.

A light bump on her side had roused her from her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open quickly, as images flew through her mind of what could had bumped her. "Hello? Who... Aaare.. You?" A young gold colt was standing right in front of her muzzle. The male spoke again, "I, Azarel. This, Fluffy" a small feline gave a roar, just to make sure Cypress knew she was in her presence.

Cypress gazed at the colt, a small brown horn was on his head, a flowing brown mane and tail, amber eyes. "Nice to meet you" the words came from his lips softly. Cypress flicked her ears twitching the rose that was tucked behind her ear comfortably. Cute cat Cypress thought, her gaze shifting to the feline. "My-my name is Cypress" her voice sounded soft and different, she noticed the rush to it that she had always recognised in her tone, Eagerness. Why would she be eager? To meet this colt? No way! But... could it be...?

wordcount:360
ooc: Your colt is cool :P and sorry this was kinda bad.
tags: @[Azarel]
thought

Image Credits
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Arrane - 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Circuta - 10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM