the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Y-yes." Azarel smiled again and took a step closer to the filly, stepping sideways. He nudged her carefully on her shoulder, or at least if she stayed on her place he would, and then raised his head to walk home. But he didn't even take a step before a young mare crossed their paths.
"You must be Delinne's, hmm? And, I am afraid I do not know who you are, miss. But pleasure to cross paths with one as beautiful as yourself. Oh, and I mustn't forget Dezba, great to see you again." The colt stopped, tilting his head in confusion. Who was she? He flicked back his ears uncomfortably and watched the paint cautiously. "Who are you? You know mama? And Fluffy?" His voice pitched at the end and he shut his mouth tight. How did she know mama? Had they met before? And Fluffy? Fluffy's real name was Dezba, but how did she know that? The black jag purred loudly and took a few steps closer to the big mare. It frustrated him slightly that he couldn't understand Fluffy like his mama.

"Fluffy, close." The cat stopped and looked up at Azarel. Her blue eyes sparkled and it almost broke his heart that she wasn't his companion. She was beautiful, little Fluffy. The colt gave his attention to the painted mare again and observed her. She didn't look much older than the filly next to him, but still old enough to be an adult.
"How you know mama?" He asked her, his tongue wore a thick layer of suspicion and caution. He didn't know this mare. He didn't know if she was dangerous. He didn't...
"AZAREL! NOW!" Buck. Mama.
"We have to go soon. Mama's angry." He looked at Cypress and the mare with sad eyes. He really didn't like to disobey his mother like this.

"Talking wisely."

ooc: No muse XD
word count: 308
tags: @[Cypress] @[Harmony]

original coding by Neo
Drawing made by Sei

Credits

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM