the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The sun was getting hotter and hotter each day, with more blazing ferocity. The heat tore through the land, and commenced even at early morning. The stallion already felt beads of sweat developing all around his pelt. From his little walk from the Foothills to the Threshold, the sun took a toll on him, and finally with joy, he plunged into the shady forest. Shutting his cyan eyes, horse scents faraway wafted into his nose. He was out for recruiting today, but he held himself from exerting his energy and racing towards the scents.

Slowly walking, Arrane wove his way through the trees to reach the equines. Not too far away, he now heard voices. Two were feminine, one full of youth, a filly, and another filly though she sounded somewhat older. Then a colts voice was heard. Stopping at the edge of the tiny clearing, he watched them converse, listening into their conversation. He wasn't spying, no. The white stallion wanted to know what was the best time to hop in and maybe get some recruits.

"Hello brother, and sisters", dipping his head politely, he walked in, facing the two fillies and the colt. The little boy had a companion, and he was questioning the older filly. Taking his turn to speak, his vocals were kind, oriented towards everyone in the clearing. "My name is Arrane, a warrior from the Foothills. You look lost", his voice was directed more to the filly named...Cypress? "I am here to offer a home and a strong family that will look after and support everyone", with a smile, he stared at the older filly. She seemed...almost dangerous. Flicking his tail, he awaited what the horses were going to reply.

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Arrane - 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Circuta - 10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-20-2013, 03:35 PM