the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
The golden colt, Azarel smiled and took a step closer to her. Cypress smiled back her eyelashes flicking and catching the light. The nudge on her shoulder was soft and light, unlike a thorn's sharp stab. A unfamiliar voice rose and said "you must be Delinne's, hmm? And, I am afraid I do not know who you are, miss. But pleasure to cross paths with a one as beautiful as yourself. Oh, and I mush't forget Dezba, great to see you again. " Cypress didn't know the Paint that stood before them. But by what she was saying to Azarel, Delinne might be his mother. As to the name Dezba Cypress didn't know who or what she was talking about, only the jag was left, so she assumed it was. The words flowed through her mind again, "I am afraid I don't know who you are, miss. But pleasure to cross paths with one as beautiful as yourself."

Cypress was speechless. She felt like her tongue was tied and she could never undo the knot. No one had ever said that to her before, yet, she loved the sound of it. Beautiful. The mare's voice was relaxed, and kind. It had reminded Cypress of her mother in a way. Light green eyes fluttering, as she sang the end of the night poem she would always tell Cypress and Magyik before bed. Her kind and relaxed tone easing them to sleep.

"Th-thanks" the dark brown filly whispered to the mare, as she gazed up at her from under her scraggly mane. As Cypress stood she felt a new strength in her leg as it pushed her off the ground. Now that she had rest they were nice and strong. Cypress blinked happily. "Who are You know mama? and Fluffy?" the confusion on his face was un readable. Fluffy stepped closer to the mare, in a knowing way. Glancing at Azarel for a quick second the filly noticed a slight look of frustration on his face. "Fluffy, close". Cypress could see why he was protective of her, she was his mothers companion, who had just come to follow, and make sure he was alright. This was not his companion. It just couldn't be. "How do you know mama?" he asked the mare. "AZAREL NOW!"
"We have to go soon. Mama's angry" Azarel said his eyes flicking towards her. "Okay" the filly let the word slip out of her mouth, no stumbling no nothing. This was terrific! She was getting her regular voice back! She didn't like it when she had a quite and shy voice. Others would judge her for that, and she hated it. But Azarel was different, Somehow he understood her better then she had thought.

wordcount:455
ooc:There we go!
tags:@[Azarel] @[Harmony]
thought

Image Credits
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Arrane - 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Circuta - 10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM