Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace trotted through the Threshold, humming softly to himself. This place was becoming less and less foreign to him as he began to frequent it more and more. In due time he felt that approaching strangers would become even easier as well, even if he was typically a more solitary creature. Since his arrival in Helovia, he found himself coming out of his shell more and feeling far more cheerful than he had ever been. Sure, he had felt lost for the first time within his life, but he was finding himself slowly but surely. Recruiting was making him feel useful and beneficial to the herd. Slowly but surely they were rebuilding, and becoming stronger than ever before. They now had two strong leaders, Apollo and Phaedra, two leaders Solace could believe in.

Off in the distance he could hear voices. He kept his distance for a moment and noticed a mare approaching a rather large stallion. Solace cocked his head slightly and observed for a long moment. He wasn’t noticed the many horn’s this stranger had upon his nose, and it intrigued him. His eyes flicked over to a mare that was speaking. In his mind he remembered seeing her within the threshold.

“Hello brother,” he said emerging from the trees. “My name is Solace, warrior of the Foothills. I welcome you to Helovia.” He dipped his head toward the stallion first and then at the other mare. He wasn’t entirely sure whether the mare had made her offer yet to the stallion, but even if she had Solace knew there would always be time to cange his mind. After all, Apollo had appeared after an offer had been put forward. “May I be so brave as to ask what you call yourself?”

He was still trying to keep his distance from the stallion, in case he felt overwhelmed by the sudden transition in the landscape. He could already read the fact the stallion seemed rather, saddened and his companion worried as well. “Your heart seems heavy friend. Perhaps I can do something to help? ” There was compassion in his tone. Wandering into Helovia hadn’t been the drastic transition, remaining in one place for the rest of his life is what threw him off. Whatever was causing this stallion’s sadness, he hoped that perhaps if he accepted the invitation to the Foothills could lighten his heart.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 11:22 PM