the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Dolor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I saw the trees in front of me. What if the whole world is inside my head, just creations of my own, and I'm really all alone? What if everything around me, isn't quite as it seems? What if whole the world I'm used to, one day just disappears as I wake up, noting I'm a whole diffrent creature? My thoughts were disturbed by a strong voice. "Hello there, who might you be?" Feeling a little agitated, I looked behind me as I decided that the person to who this voice belonged meant no harm. I turned around and took a better look at the person that was talking to me, feeling more good-mooded now. I saw a gray stallion, looking a little younger than me, but I just assumed that wouldn't matter. I was the newcomer here, after all. Still a little in my own world, I answered. "My name is Dolor," I said, kind, yet cold hearted, I wasn't really interested in starting a 'fun' conversation, but this might turn out into something bigger than a fun conversation. Curious about this horse's name, I over thought what I was gonna say real quick. "May I know yours?"

The horse, looking at me with pale eyes, didn't seem bad-natured. I was the one who spoke up to him like he just woke me up at night to scream in my ear. That is what it felt like though, I thought. Couldn't breathe, couldn't get that out to anyone, still feeling like I was the only one thinking these things. All the people I have talked to in a hard situation were talking about 'the only way out', thinking they were so smart. Though I knew several ways to keep everyone's head above the water.

But in any case, lack of information was the key to learning more, right? Being hopeless was the chance to catch some more hope. But I wasn't saying everyone should stop listening to people just so he they could hear it later. No, I hate when people don't listen to me. I'm being hypocrite now. I was the most pigheaded man ever. Every idea I followed by a person with a higher rank than me always broke to ashes at some point, and then I had to save it. I hoped this man was a little smarter than the other ones.

OOC: No problem :))

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM