the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Dolor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Greetings Dolor, welcome to Helovia. My name is Ciceron." He sounded the same, nice and calm. Now I was starting to feel bad. I made my eyes look less sharp, and tried to look a little more kind. "Is there anything I can help you find here?". I started being more interested now. A huge mistake from me to expect it to get more interesting, but it turned out well this time. "If it is a herd you seek might I suggest looking into the Windtossed Foothills, everyone there is quite welcoming and the lands are very nice. There are also a few others that exist around here as well that might suit you better should you desire."

A few others, I thought. A few others. Not that I don't like the herd you suggested," I started kind and careful, not wanting to sound any colder than I did, the contrary, I wanted to come over like a nice horse to this stallion. But can you give a couple examples of 'a few others'? I'm kinda just patiently looking around and take the best that comes in my path." I had the feeling this didn't sound too rude, so I didn't add all the other things I was wanting to say. If I didn't want to get into a fight already, on my first day in this land. But, I would have no prolem with that if I did.

I haven't met someone like this stallion in times. Everyone would always call me smartass or stuff like that when I reacted a little sarcastic (pretty funny to me), and start a fight. Ha. They always lost. Those uncouth big horses always missed on me. Not that they weren't stronger than me. Way stronger. Maybe even faster, better, more talented, but there was one thing they couldn't do as good as me.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM