the Rift

[OPEN] I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance]

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

RAVEN
black bird, this is your time to arise

I saw the Pegasus walk up to me with a kind greet. Aye, so it was true? The mystical creatures did exist on this land? I suppose that means that the unicorns do too? Mm, Ayaka was right. Anyhow, I had a feeling about this steed, he made me very... hm, curious. His wings were very dazziling, along with his firy friend that now rested upon his spine. She was quite a shock, I had never seen such a bird in my life, but I had heard tales of a fire bird that was called a phoenix. And that must be what this creature is. But I was in no hurry to find out, anyways, I had plenty of years to spend in this homeland, I would learn at the right time.

"How might I be of service?" The true gentleman asked. I smiled, my black lips curling upward. "A fae by the name of Ayaka sent me here, saying I could fade my aspects of being homeless." I cooed toward the steed, my rump still sitting along the warm ground. "My warrior skills are high, and I only wish to keep them high to protect your own home." Continuing on, I was out of words to say to the kind steed. I flickered my ears and curled my tail along side of my body. I would be wagging it right now, but I had yet to know the stud, and so I refused. The wind blew again, causing the fur on my back to rippled, the raven feathers tossing around to unweave themselves but only to fail. I had tied them in there as hard as I could, making sure they were firm. They reminded me of my sister and the day she had died. It was hard to resist the past, but I tried my hardest to keep her out of my head, knowing it would only be a result of sorrow.

I shook my head and looked back to the stallion with dark blue eyes. "Please forgive me, I am Raven." I smiled and nodded to the golden stallion.

Credits

@[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM