the Rift

[OPEN] I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Wolves were of a curious sort. They traveled in a fashion that was similar to our kind, packs, as it was

Wolves were of a curious sort. They traveled in a fashion that was similar to our kind; packs, as it was called. Usually a combination of close family related by title, blood, and a few stragglers from other clans. Every so often a rouge would break free, like a colt sent from his father’s land. That loner would spend months, sometimes years scrounging for food until the cycle of packhood could begin again—for he or she would obtain a mate eventually or die a lonely death. Through a mated pair a litter of whelps would be born and thus another pack would be formed.

Thus was the law of common, dumb wolves. It was different for those with a horses tongue, curiously I refrained myself from asking questions until the lad had a chance at explanation. Only one other had lived among us and called herself wolf, Ayaka. Said company revealed rather earlier that it had been our canine lass to point his nose here. I nodded and continued to smile pleasantly, Ayaka was a good soldier and had a decent eye for the nature of others. Compared to his ruthless cousins, the male was courteous and mannered.

“I am Raven.”

It was still only business between us so I wore a facade that would suit such, no softness as with family. But certainly tolerance and kindness are present, “and I Midas.” Considering only for a moment I added, “You are welcome here brother, and the position of soldier would likely suit your needs.” Recent troubles outside the herd and my own curiosity gave way to another question, “It is rare that your breed would seek to join a herd, what led you to us aside from Ayaka?”

GOVERN</style>
He who is a good ruler must first have been ruled.</style>

image by aigle_dore @ flickr.com
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Midas - 10-14-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM