the Rift

[OPEN] I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance]

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

RAVEN
black bird, this is your time to arise

I was afraid that he might disapprove me, for I was different from most of my own kin. But it was possible that he would not notice that. I was not one of the filthy beast like most would label, for I thought as myself as rather trustworthy and a gentleman. Most like this steed before me. My kin were dangerous creatures, but I was different. Yes, I was still dangerous and all, but I was better than the rest. I was not a pushy, ignorent, rabid dog. I was much more gentle than the rest and I trustable too. But then again, I was sometimes just, plain, dumb.

"A pleasure to meet you sir Midas." I smiled and looked to his golden bird. Again, I was not able to resist her phoenix features. She was a masterpiece, a beauty made from the own hands of god. Midas, I'm sure, was pleased with his true companion, for they seemed perfect for each other. She too, was probably happy with her master. Or I hoped so. If I ever claimed such a thing, I would be erratic.

“It is rare that your breed would seek to join a herd, what led you to us aside from Ayaka?” I had to think about the few nights before, since I had almost forgotten from the long travel to the Throat. But it didn't take long for my memory to come back and I answered his question with a smile. "When Ayaka described the land she rested upon, it also reappeared in my head much like my old one I had before I found my way to Helovia. I was surprised to see such a similarity in the two lands. So I resided to the Throat to actually see for myself how much they had in common." I told the stud in a calm voice before gazing along the borders. "And I must say, they do look very similar to eachother." I chuckled and then eyed the steed again.

Credits

@[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM