the Rift

enter the heroes

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
the sun will always show you the bright side...

White down feathers squeezed at her sides. She halted abruptly as she got an answer. It was an odd sound, almost"I am." Small and furry lobes swiveled forward as orbs of brightness watch, eager. "Wait there, I will come to you." The lass wondered if this was an order or a safety measure for the clearly feminine voice that laced to her ears. The cream-gold girl stood as a figure materialized in front of her.

She was clearly worn, regardless, she seemed content. She had a vibrant grey coat with obvious dappling of deeper grey tones. The bright lass was not yet gaily. Soon, her mellow gold would push out her slightly muted fur and allow that mildly psychedelic caramel to rule her flanks. This stranger's dapples are delicately placed and not to harsh. The dapples are not pastel-like, either. They are the perfect blend of everything nice.

Her mane and tail shine brightly, with what seems to be a fine gloss in the child's eyes. Is she perfect only to her? Do other horses see a knotted mess of something like a matted bird's nest? The fae saw only a jazzy-like mane and tail.

The alabaster child saw something troubling. One wing... Only one wing? Where the other wing should be was just space taken by the now calming winds. Was this why the stripe clearly visible in her tail damask instead of vermilion? The bright girl could see a strand or two or vermilion. Was her tail naturally stripped clay red?

The misted white fur that belonged to Aurelia rippled as she coiled her muscles and got ready to spring into action, but she never did. As the stranger stopped in front of the vixen, the child looked up at her through innocent eyes. "Hey there, I’m Africa, can I help?" Aurelia's head cocks to the side slightly. The faint smell of blood lingered around her. The lass was unsure if she should socialize. What the mare harm her if she said something offensive by accident? Then, like a spark ignited inside the girl's snowy white pelt, she reached forward and let her whiskers reach out to bump against 'Ahfreeca's.'

"I'm Aurelia..." She seemed to nearly hum as she retreated her muzzle. The stark colored child had whispered so softly, it wouldn't be a surprise if Africa had not heard it correctly. All in all, it was not a common name, but because of that, she was proud it was her's forever. The little figure and the bigger figure stood in the middle of this great, big, forest. Did Africa ever wonder if the monsters surfaced in this area too?

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-09-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-18-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-31-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 11-06-2013, 07:39 PM