the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

Parelia’s mind was still wondering as a sudden and very odd sound stroked her sensitive ears. Her head flew up her senses back on full alert, ‘How could I have been so stupid to let my guard down like that!’ She thought angrily as a shadow crossed her field of vision. Looking up she noticed the brown creature floating above her. A shiver ran down her spine as her instincts went on high alert ‘What is that?’ A dab of fear was marring her brain, but it was quickly replaced by awe. As her brown eyes fell on the impressive horse a few feet away from her. Her ears quickly flew up and her nostrils dilated trying to pick up some information about the multi-horned unicorn, but it was futile with the wind blowing her scent to the newcomer.

Her neck arched proudly as she looked over the mud brown fur dappled with a lighter brown that matched the unicorn’s belly and cross like marking. Even from this far away the horse looked gigantic, like a mighty oak tree towering over everyone around. Her brain was whirling once again tinged with fear, if this beast of a horse attacked her right now, her only hope was to run and prey its size would slow the magnificent horse before her. Her eyes roamed over the horse’s large head and thick set muscles, ‘That has to be a stallion.’ She thought still marveling at his size and handsome build. Her mind wondered to Artemis’s stallion like build and she thought better of calling the horned horse a stallion.

Keeping her keen gaze on the presumed stallion she carefully moved her legs feeling the sucking water pulling at them. ‘Might as well try to be friendly.’ She thought nervously as she stepped from the water into the bright warming sun. Her cream and white splashed pelt shimmered dazzlingly after being fully cleaned. Keeping her wings extended fully trying to dry them as quick as possible to make a quick getaway an option. She kept her head and ears up neck still arched, a subconscious action, and she walked slowly closer to the chocolate mountain of a horse. Once she was close enough to speak without yelling she let her sweet vocal cords work, “Hello” she paused awkwardly, “I’m Parelia. May I have your name?” ‘What a stupid thing to say.’ She thought bitterly as she flipped her much longer teal and cream forelock out of her eyes. Her short Mohawk like mane was wet and water was streaming down her neck. She cast another nervous glance at the brown creature flying above .

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:439
OOC: Meh lol

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM