the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

The horse, whose gender was under question, scent now wafted towards her and she drank the smell in curiously absorbing as much information on him as possible. Clearly this monstrous horse was indeed a stallion, and a strong one at that. She watched him tense curiously, ‘Certainly he doesn’t think I am going to attack him?’ She thought silently, her eyes suddenly flew wide open exposing the whites of her eyes. A snort of concern burst from her lungs as she watched the creature she had been watching land on his back. The talons on the small creature glinted brightly and beak was clearly shaped like a predator’s. She stomped her hoof nervously, until her gaze fell upon the smiling stallion’s face. He seemed to radiate calm and she instantly stilled entranced by his power and charming features.

She flushed clearly embarrassed for freaking out so bad, she could feel her ears burning and she aferted her eyes as her soft voice stroked the warm air, “I’m sorry about, umm, freaking out. I’ve just never seen a creature like that before.” She raised her apologetic face towards the creature first then the handsome chocolate stallion. As his voice swam towards her she seemed to melt. Butterflies were tickling the inside of her belly and her heart was doing cartwheels. She took every one of his words to heart soaking up his warm rumbling voice. ‘Blitezen..’ The words seemed glued to her brain as she said them again in her mind. ‘That means he is new here too. Places to stay away from…’ She shivered lightly as she thought about her strange encounter with the sad lump of flesh in the Spectral Marsh, and the way Arlo had spoken of that place and his heard.

Her voice tinkled sweetly towards Blitzen, “I’m fairly new here as well, but I do have one place I would avoid.” She paused slightly the continued, “The Spectral Marsh seems to house several… odd characters, to put it nicely.” She watched him for a moment curiosity pricking at her then she dove head first. Something about this stallion was making her loose her head and she honestly didn’t mind. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want too, and I’m sorry if it’s rude of me to ask you Mr. Blitzen, but where are you currently calling home?” She took a few hesitant steps towards him the animal on his back completely forgotten as she longed to know more about the stunningly handsome male before her.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:421
OOC: Sorry about being gone so long!!

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM