the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

She watched the stallion smiling softly at him and at the creature on his back. Her ears pricked and her head tilted as she saw his eyes harden. His hard gaze fell on the bird lion like creature on his back, she would have sworn he was speaking with it, but no sound was offered to her swiveling dishes. ‘Ah well, thing must be his companion.’ She had seen, from afar that others of her kind had species of animals as their friends, and they all seemed to share a special bond. She knew it might be foolish, but she was curious to see if it could happen, she turned her gaze on the creature sitting astride Blitzen. Her thoughts were hyper focused towards the animal, ‘Hi I am Parelia, can you hear me?’ She wasn’t expecting anything in return, but it was fun to try. She turned her gaze back to the multi=horned chocolate stallion, as he gave her a quizzical look.

She took in his words and her smile fell away slightly. Her voice was light and even, “It’s mostly the equines that reside there. The herd I am thinking of calls themselves the Asylum. I have only met one of their numbers, Arlo he was nice, but the rest are said to be” she paused momentarily searching for a correct phrase, ”well to be honest crazy.” She watched his with her bright brown eyes then spoke again, “Not to mention the sea of vampire bugs!” She laughed warmly the sound gurgling and tinkling a mixture between bells and a peaceful creek. She watched him curiously as the silence stretched on, usually silence bothered her, but she felt rather comfortable with this towering stallion.

His voice floated towards her and she took it in carefully examining every word. Excitement coursed through her and she made no move to hide it from him. Her eyes brightened even more and she took a few steps closer to him, now only a slight stretch of her neck and she could touch his massive muzzle. Her smile was large and in her opinion dazzling as she answered him, “I also call the Foothills my home sir Blitzen, and I am also new there.” She flipped her longer forelock out of her eyes and flicked her long cream and teal tail towards a fly hovering over her muscular back.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 396
OOC: Sorry it’s taken so long been feeling off lately. Is this table to hard to read? @[Blitzen]
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 11-06-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-13-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-26-2013, 05:55 PM